“Best bagels ever!”

Palm & Moon Bagel Company
Ranked #37 of 162 Restaurants in Beaufort
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: N.Y. style bagels made from scratch daily. We offer a wide variety of bagels, cream cheese, sandwich, soups, salads, desserts, along with a full service coffee and espresso bar. Eat here for breakfast or lunch.
Griffin, Georgia
“Best bagels ever!”
Reviewed September 18, 2011

We try to visit Beaufort SC every year, to enjoy the quiet beachs and friendly people. Beaufort is a relaxing and beautiful place to visit. We have found the best bagel shop in the world here. It was so good that we enjoyed breakfast and lunch there everyday. The owners of this establishment were so friendly, kind, and informative. The clientel that visit the shop were also very friendly and warm. I reccomend the Mighty Palm bagel for lunch or breakfast with a carmel latte that puts starbucks to shame. I liked it on several different kinds of bagels and yes they have an awsome selection from jalopeno to rye. The mighty palm has a grilled chicken breast with swiss cheese, ham, lettuce, and a chipolte sauce. I love mayo, so I got mayo instead of the chipolte. We will be back to visit next year in Sept., the sad part is having to wait that long for a mighty palm and a carmel latte. Palm and Moon Bagel rocked my tastebuds.
Griffin GA

Beaufort
“That's a Bagel!”
Reviewed September 14, 2011

Living in Atlanta for 9yrs and making several trips to NYC for business, I feel like I've had some great authentic bagels. Palm and Moon Bagels rank right up there with the best! My husband and I relocated to Beaufort in August and didn't know if we'd find a good coffee/breakfast place near downtown. We did and we were surprised to find that we would love their lunch sandwiches as much! My husband is in love with the Carolina Moon sandwich and I can't get enough of the Panini's. The bagel chips are a guilty pleasure( I really want to ask for a bag to go!) It is locally owned and you really feel like you are a part of their family!

When you hear a customer leave and say "See you tomorrow" you know you've found something good.......A great staple for downtown~

Beaufort, South Carolina
“bagels not fresh , were told baked daily..very questionable !!”
Reviewed September 9, 2011

Four members of my family went to Palm and Moon Bagel shop for breakfast. , food was average,if even that good, bought bagels to take home for next morning breakfast.. NOT FRESH ..doughy, chewy texture even after being toasted!!
Worse bagels ever! Would not recommend.. Was told to return bagels for a refund..VERY inconvenient and terrible customer service or NON customer service
...will not return to Palm and Moon again and will not recommend to extended family and friends in Beaufort SC.

2 Thank NARBSC
Beaufort, South Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The roasted red pepper soup is orgasmic!”
Reviewed August 1, 2011

I brought my daughter here as I live in Beaufort and she now in Rock Hill (formerly of Beaufort) I was introduced to the Roasted Red Pepper Soup while at work and when I had to order for our staff 21 out of 21 ordered the Roasted Red Pepper soup so I tried it. LOVE IT!!!! My daughter does too!!! Had to get the T-shirt A little bit Yankee, A little bit Y'all for my grandson as his mother is from Michigan and his dad is from SC. I go here at least once a month for lunch!!! Please don't change a thing...

• Visited July 2011
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Exceptional bagels!”
Reviewed July 20, 2011

Can't get enough of their bagel sandwiches, the jalapeño cream cheese has me thinking about this place several times a week.

1 Thank Lookingforthegoods