“Try the Chocolate Cream Cheese”

Palm & Moon Bagel Company
Ranked #52 of 164 Restaurants in Beaufort
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: N.Y. style bagels made from scratch daily. We offer a wide variety of bagels, cream cheese, sandwich, soups, salads, desserts, along with a full service coffee and espresso bar. Eat here for breakfast or lunch.
Reviewed March 20, 2011

We stayed in Beaufort on business and didn't find this until almost our last day. GREAT bagel and sandwich shop. They make their own bagels! I bought a sandwich in the AM to take with me to work later in the day. It was great - they have some neat sandwich options but the bagels are clearly the draw. They have the traditional coffee shop "coffees" (the lattes were good). We were there off season so it wasn't busy but I'll bet it has a pretty regular draw. The chocolate cream cheese is like a dessert. YUM. Nice, friendly staff.

Reviewed March 6, 2011

We wandered into this restaurant just by coincidence. They close at 2 on Saturday but they served us even though we arrived a few minutes after 2. The bagels and cream cheese were absolutely delicious, and the coffee too. As a matter of fact I wish I could have another one of their bagels right about now!

1  Thank jwawker
Reviewed January 2, 2011

We love bagels and asked the locals where we could find them. They pointed us to Palm and Moon. Everything about this cafe was excellent, food, service and atmosphere. We ended up taking home a dozen. The rye bagels were to die for, as well as the pumpernickel. This is a must stop on your tour. They have limited hours, so go early. Unfortunately they don't have a website to order from. Also try their bagel sandwiches!!

Reviewed April 10, 2010

My family of 5 ate here twice on April 9 and enjoyed it very much. The bagels are fresh and the vegetarian sandwiches very creative. The service was friendly and knowledgeable and the ambience above average-we sat outside to enjoy the gorgeous day.

Reviewed February 3, 2010

Well having a bagel is always fun...enroute to a boat trip my husband and I picked up a BAGEL LUNCH here..perfect he had his Cream Cheese and Lox and I have something with Spinach on a Pumpernickel Bagel..mmmm...Great Box lunch as we were starved......then we came back the next morning to take some home with us...this time no Pumpernickel..they already sold out..but The EVERYTHING BAGELS made our car smell wonderful for the ride home!!