City Loft Hotel
$160
BestWestern.com
Sleep Inn Beaufort(Beaufort)(Great Value!)
$79
Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort(Beaufort)(Great Value!)
$137
$122
$169
The Beaufort Inn(Beaufort)
$169
Hampton Inn Beaufort(Beaufort)(Great Value!)
$139
Hampton.com
$110
$275
$200
Comfort Suites Beaufort(Beaufort)(Great Value!)
$99
1,022 results
All reviewscoffee shopcity javasoaking tubturn down servicerain showercookieswithin walking distancemotor lodgegreat bathroomdowntown beaufortperfect locationgreat coffeewalk in showerseparate showersmall hotelflat screenfitness center
Reviewed December 31, 2012

We have never stayed with our dog in a hotel, because dog-allowed rooms I've seen in the past were not up to our standards. This past week I was planning a spur of the moment trip, and looked on Trip Advisor for dog-friendly hotels in Beaufort. City Loft Hotel showed up, and all of the great reviews helped us decide to give it a try. What a cute place this is! I really liked the courtyard parking lot. I can't imagine a better location - just a block from Bay Street, such easy access to the waterfront park and shopping and restaurants on Bay. The Point, the beautiful historic neighborhood behind City Loft, is the PERFECT place for walking and I enjoyed several good long walks there with our dog. I could imagine spending several days in Beaufort without even having to move the car from the City Loft parking lot! Our room was clean - couldn't tell a dog had ever been there. I really like the white comforter - it is so easy to tell the linens really are clean. The bed was comfortable, bathroom was large and clean. A couple of hours after we got home I had made our reservation for our NEXT stay at City Loft Hotel in a couple of months. That's the best recommendation I can make - I can't wait to go back.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Matthew M, Owner at City Loft Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2013

Thank you for your review of City Loft. We are indeed fortunate to be so well located for a short stroll to all the restaurants, historic homes and waterfront park that Beaufort has to offer. We are delighted to know that you and your pet found our hotel to your liking and that it was both clean and comfortable. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Reviewed December 23, 2012

If you are a motel owner you should immediately travel to Beaufort to see the City Loft Hotel. It is a stunning example of how to transform a motel into a top quality hotel. The standard of fittings and attention to detail is impressive. The beds comfortable and the bathrooms spacious and extremely well equipped. As other reviewers have noted, the staff are very helpful and keen to assist. I should add that, having failed to find a kennel, we were forced to travel with dogs and therefore stayed in one of the dog friendly rooms. I have to say that they were extremely clean.

The location, right in the centre of downtown Beaufort, could not be better. Very happy to recommend.

Room Tip: Our (pet friendly) room was on the ground floor. The only downside was the noise of people walking around in the room above. Fortunately it did not impact on our stay because the got up at a reasonable time.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Matthew M, Owner at City Loft Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 24, 2012

Thank you very much for your thoughtful review of our boutique hotel. We strive each day to make sure our guests enjoy the best in comfort and hospitality that Beaufort has to offer. Your comment that City Loft is an example of how to turn a motel into a top quality hotel is also much appreciated; we wanted to do our part to preserve an existing structure all the while adapting it to a useful purpose for today's luxury traveler.

Matthew McAlhaney

Reviewed December 16, 2012

First let me say that the customer service is EXCELLENT here. I was very impressed at the sincerity of the staff. I had a few stupid questions and requests and at no point did the show any impatience.

The rooms are very clean and comfortable and the location perfect. The coffee shop connected to the hotel is very nice and there is a gourmet deli across the street that's a must.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Matthew M, Owner at City Loft Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2012

Thank you so much for your rave review of City Loft Hotel. I am so happy to hear that your experience was such a good one and that you enjoyed our staff, accommodations and amenities. Please come see us again on your next trip to Beaufort. Happy Holidays!

Reviewed December 16, 2012

The City Loft Hotel is in the middle of everything. The staff is incredible and the renovations to the hotel are awesome. The bathrooms remind me of fantastic hotels in california or south beach. The beds, linens, furnishings are all very well done. I will stay here every time I visit Beaufort. My favorite part is you can stumble across the street to the best restaurants. It's adjacent to The Point which is perfect for morning walks with coffee.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for your excellent review of City Loft Hotel. It's so great to hear that our renovations are so well received. I am also happy to hear your review of our staff. We are so proud of the people who are such a large part of our success. Please come see us again soon. Happy Holidays!

Reviewed December 13, 2012

I have stayed at City Loft twice this year, once with friends and once with family members, and we all thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
The people are very friendly, the service great, and the beds are wonderful!
Enjoyed the delicious coffee at the coffee shop.
I am planning to stay again in the future.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

Thank you so much for your wonderful review of City Loft Hotel and thank you for being a return guest! We appreciate our regular travels and strive to make each experience better than the last. We will look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Beaufort.