“just PERFECT”

Ranked #12 of 15 Hotels in Beaufort
Atlanta, Georgia
“just PERFECT”
Reviewed February 1, 2011

The hotel is awesome. Very clean and the service was perfect. Allowed us to check in a few hours early, and the breakfast is great. Will definitely be back next time we're working in the area! overall very happy would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank JohnDerek

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
New Orleans, Louisiana
Reviewed January 24, 2011

I was traveling alone and had to stop in beaufort for one night. This hotel was reasonably priced and rooms were very clean. The staff was very friendly and I enjoyed my one night stay there. I attached couple pictures that I took while i was there.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled solo
Pauls Valley, Oklahoma
Reviewed January 21, 2011

I was visiting beaufort, SC for my nephew's graudation at the base and I chose this hotel because of its proximity to the base. Very conveniently located from the base and the room were competively priced.
The room were clean and furnished nicely. Hotel offered free breakfast in the morning which was a big plus for me. I checked around town but this howard johnson offered the best bang for the buck. My spouse was very happy too
Definitely check this place out if you plan on visiting beaufort. I would recommend it to my family and friends

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
Kennebunkport, Maine
Reviewed January 1, 2011

If you are looking for a nice bed for a good nights sleep, look elsewhere. The room we were in had soiled, cut mattresses w/ stuffing coming out. One mattress was covered w/ a blanket instead of a mattress pad. The bathroom was clean but there were 'mealy' worms on the floor by the beds headboard due to the lack of cleaning properly. This is a poor example shown to our military families who stay in the area for graduations.Guests expect and should receive a decent bed and a clean room.

• Stayed December 2010
1 Thank RayLorraine

Travelers are raving about these Beaufort hotels

Kaplan, Louisiana
Reviewed June 18, 2010

Its was nice staying at hotel and good room service. The staff working at front desk is good very helpful.

1 Thank pari23
Owenton, Kentucky
Reviewed June 16, 2010

My family and i came down to beaufort SC for a Paris Island graduation.. the howard johnson motel was very nasty hott and had a horrible smell when we checked in the people we very rude.........that night we went down their to see if we could have towels and they informed us that it would be $5.00 a towel and then we discoved that their was only supposed to be 1 person in a room after we told them that it was gonna be 4 to a room. They then wanted to charge us $15.00 a day for every other person in the room except for 1 we then were very rudly kicked out i wouldn't let my dog stay their so i don't reccomend any1 else to NOT FRIENDLY AT ALL TOWARDS MILITARY FAMILY'S

1 Thank sunshine1993212
Beaufort, South Carolina
Reviewed June 15, 2010

My family and I traveled over 800 miles to visist family, and Howard Johnson tried their best to scam us. It was already late when we checked into the place, and we were all exhausted from the trip. They wanted to charge us five dollars for extra towels, and ten dollars extra per person that was with us because they said only two people were allowed per room when the rooms had twin beds. All eleven of us walked into the lobby together, what did they think we were going to camp outside? The rooms weren't clean, and it was the worst service we've ever had. The people were rude, disrespectful, and inconsiderate. After we asked why they were trying to charge us extra money, they kicked us out. It was after midnight, and we had no place to go, we had to make reservations at another place and didn't get to go to sleep until almost 3 am. It was terrible. NEVER EVER GO THERE!!!

1 Thank ect_777