“Second Visit”

Ranked #4 of 15 Hotels in Beaufort
St. Augustine, Florida
“Second Visit”
Reviewed December 9, 2013

Once again had a lovely stay at the Beaufort Inn. Although there was a mix-up with our reservation the issue was resolved to everyone's satisfaction. Got to have dinner in their restaurant this time and it was excellent as are the breakfasts.
Also had a wonderful experience at the Spa next door. Heavenly massage.
Golfed at Parris Island and FYI, it is open to the public now. Very nice course.

Room Tip: We were scheduled to stay at the Port Republic Cottage but due to some glitch we ended up on the 2nd...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (293)
Savannah
Reviewed December 9, 2013

We stayed at the Beaufort Inn the first week of December. Everything about this place was great. The lady checking us in was very friendly and made sure we had everything we needed. Our room was big and well furnished. This establishment was within walking distance of everything in the historic area. The bed was very comfortable and the bathroom offered enough space so my wife and I could get ready and not bump into each other. The breakfast was to die for. The person cooking even asked us some of the best places to eat in Savannah because he always made recommendations to people heading to Savannah. You are really missing a treat if you don't stay here. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Charlotte Amalie, VI, United States
Reviewed December 1, 2013

Beaufort is a lovely small town, and we had a wonderful stay at The Beaufort Inn. I can definitely recommend the 2nd floor rooms in the building directly behind the main inn: they were welcoming, spacious, well-furnished and supremely comfortable. Breakfast is a good one -- though a little too indulgent in its array of texas toast, sweet rolls, eggs and piled bacon and for this health-conscious guest! Everyone on staff was welcoming and very ready to help. The hotel is close to everything we wanted to do and see in Beaufort, and just a block or two from good restaurant choices. A great location, and a memorable visit!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Greenville, South Carolina
Reviewed November 30, 2013

We four girls were impressed with our stay at the Beaufort Inn including big, lovely rooms and baths, the original dried botanicals on the walls, and the fabulous breakfasts. We parked our car and were able to walk to shopping and restaurants. As horse drawn carriages and walkers passed by, we enjoyed a toddy on "our" wrap-around porch. We loved the personal attention from the staff also.

Room Tip: Our two rooms facing the public library were perfectly secluded from the rest of the rooms. Leaving...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Enjoyed the charm and privacy of a one room cottage. Great spot for restaurants, walking and biking in Beauford. I would return to The Beauford Inn, especially with a group. So much to do at any pace. The breakfast was high quality, liesurly and a great start to the day!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Los Angeles, California, United States
Reviewed November 22, 2013

I just got home from my lovely stay at the Beaufort Inn. I enjoyed four wonderful nights there!
The room was beautifully appointed with great furnishing and artwork. I had my own private balcony overlooking a charming courtyard. The bathroom was enormous and had a claw footed bathtub and huge, roomy shower. My room was so quiet and peaceful. I loved every minute there. The staff was very attentive and no detail was overlooked. The delicious breakfast was wonderful to wake up to. The chef was top notch. I can't imagine staying anywhere else my next time in Beaufort!!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
New York City, New York
Reviewed November 20, 2013

I had very managed expectations for staying at this inn in a small town. I was pleasantly surprised and blown away by what greeted me. The staff were incredibly friendly and accommodating. I had to move rooms because I extended my stay and they ensured all of my items very relocated. There is so much charm at the inn it's amaing. It was a true treat and a fabulous experience. The rooms were very nice and I especially recommend the room with a shared balcony because of the view of the town. Everything is within walking distance and the staff is happy to point you in the right direction for any of your needs. Also, the biggest perk was the delicious breakfast! They make the best French toast I've ever had. I thought breakfast would be the same everyday and they changed it up and further topped their own best French toast record with the best French toast casserole the following morning! They also had fresh eggs, grits, pastries, fruit and coffee and juice bar. I have to say it was a 5 star experience with an amazing value!! Would definitely come back again!!

• Stayed November 2013