The Beaufort Inn
Atlantic Inn(Beaufort)
Oasis Inn(Beaufort)
  • Room Service
1,358 results
All reviewsgarden cottagesouthern gracesgreyhound flatsmain buildingthe cottagesfrench toastport republicb bfire pitfront porchhuge bathroomrocking chairswithin walking distancebay streetbreakfast was deliciousin townbeautiful room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 28, 2012

My recent stay at The Beaufort Inn was extremely relaxing and enjoyable. The Inn was beautiful, and the staff was especially helpful and went out of their way to take care of my every need. I would definitely stay there again and have already recommended The Beaufort Inn to friends and colleagues.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
BeaufortInn, General Manager at The Beaufort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2012

Dear Judy A, thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to share your feedback on Trip Advisor. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay at The Beaufort Inn, and that our team provided you with excellent service. We appreciate your recommendations to your friends and colleagues, and hope to welcome you back to our sweet little town in the future!

Reviewed April 28, 2012

My husband and I recently spent 2 nights in this lovely town. After reading Trip Advisor reviews we decided to stay at this inn. On the positive side- the grounds are lovely, the front room is beautiful as is the restaurant and court yard. Most of the time the service was very friendly. But once we got to our room we were disappointed. The decor is very dated and the bathroom was very blah. The only attempt at decorating the bathroom was a very dusty curtain. Overall the room needed a good dusting in corners and window ledges. But worst of all was the bed, extremely uncomfortable! It was so soft that my husband and I couldn't kept from rolling into the center of the bed. I'm afraid that on another visit to Beaufort I would try a different place to stay.

1  Thank grandmakate

Dear Grandmakate, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about The Beaufort Inn with fellow travelers on Trip Advisor. We realize you have many lodging choices, and are delighted you chose our Inn. I am very sorry that you did not enjoy your guest room. There is no excuse for the cleanliness of your room not being perfect, please accept our sincere apologies. I only wish we had the opportunity to speak with you while you were our guests. It is our goal for each and every guest to enjoy a spectacular stay, and for any issues that arise to be remedied prior to your departure. We would have been happy to move you to a different room in which you were more comfortable. I would love the opportunity to speak with you and learn more about your stay. I can be reached by phone: 843-379-4667 or email: julie.myers@beaufortinn.com. I hope to hear from you soon! Julie Myers, Innkeeper

Reviewed April 25, 2012

Thank you so incredibly much for making my engagement weekend perfect!! From the incredible plush and spatious two room cottage to the assistance placing champagne (thank you for chilling it too), glasses, chocolate and flowers on the carriage for our amazing private tour. Even allowing my dog to tag along made for an even more perfect weekend for my Fiance and I. This was our first time to Beaufort, SC and your Inn and we had an unbelievable beginning to our lives together and look forward to returning again soon. Thank you again! The Inn was gorgeous, the rooms and bathrooms very well appointed and roomy with plush towels and down comforters and we had rocking chairs on the front porch to enjoy!!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
BeaufortInn, General Manager at The Beaufort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2012

Dear TKM WorldTraveler, thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at The Beaufort Inn. Most importantly, congratulations on your engagement! We are honored that you chose our Inn to celebrate such a special occasion, and can't be more pleased that your weekend was "perfect." Please reach out to me personally when it's time to celebrate your first wedding anniversary. We would love to assist you in making new memories! Best wishes.

Reviewed April 20, 2012

I would most highly recommend the Beaufort Inn.

My friends and I were there almost a week, and every single person on the staff was extremely gracious, polite and helpful.

All of our room were most comfortable.

Before we left, we made a reservation for next year, and can't wait to return.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
BeaufortInn, General Manager at The Beaufort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2012

Dear Nathan S, thank you for staying with us at The Beaufort Inn, and for bringing your friends to our sweet little town! We are delighted our team provided exceptional service, and that you enjoyed your accommodations. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me personally if there is anything we can do to make your next visit spectacular!

Reviewed April 16, 2012

gracious staff, helpful in every way. Charming Inn in a charming area.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear peterkSanFrancisco, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about The Beaufort Inn on Trip Advisor. We are delighted you enjoyed your experience at our Inn and the beautiful town of Beaufort. We hope to welcome you back the next time your travels bring you back to the Lowcountry!