“EXTENDED STAY”

Ranked #8 of 15 Hotels in Beaufort
Beaufort, United States
“EXTENDED STAY”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I was only suppose to be in Beaufort for a week. I found out Friday afternoon that I was requested to extend my stay another two weeks. I had already checked out of the hotel that morning, I called the front desk and with no inconvenience my check out was cancelled and I returned to my same room. By far the best hotel I have stayed at in Beaufort.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
Chicago, United States
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I always feel at home at this hotel. The staff is friendly and courteous and they remember me from stay to stay (which could be a year or two between stays). Impressive. The food at the restaurant is good and they seem to have done some upgrades int he lobby/restaurant area. I'd like better control over the HVAC however. It's really loud and either freezing or melting hot. I would still stay here again.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

The best place to stay in Beaufort. Rooms were very clean, the outside was also well kept. We were in walking distance of several great places to eat and shop. The staff was the best and so helpful. Had breakfast there it was $10.00 all you could eat and worth every penny.

1 Thank Kim G
tara_anderson, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort, responded to this review, September 2, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review for our hotel. I appreciate your comments regarding our hotel cleanliness, staff and restaurant. We thank you for choosing to stay here and hope to have you as our guest in the future.
Summerville, United States
Reviewed August 29, 2013

I do allot of business travel and therefore fill out allot of surveys and I usually never rate a hotel 10s across the board. However, I am making an exception for this property. My wife and I decided spur of the moment on this trip and both of us could not be any more pleased with our stay.

1 Thank Martin G
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review for our hotel. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay and that you chose our hotel to stay at. We hope to have you as our guest in the future as well. Thank you!!
Melbourne Beach, United States
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Ask Staff to describe all accommodations and to welcome you with useful information, such as the presence of an adjustable bed and its use, prior to check out. Staff could be temporary help who do not know their hotel or simply do not want to be there.

3 Thank Paula B
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review for our hotel. I am sorry that you were not given information regarding our adjustable beds. All of our staff is fully trained with the proper instructions on how our bed works and the fact that it is adjustable. I am sorry that this was not explained to you. I will review this with our staff during our weekly meeting to ensure that this does not happen again. I thank you for choosing to stay with us and appreciate your comments.
FL
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Decent location, beautiful entry, outstanding bed, all else meh. Our experiences at Hiltons have been primarily wonderful; tasteful lobby, professional staff, clean and very comfortable rooms. We often combine business with family or adventure, mostly staying at a Hilton or Hampton. One pleasant experience after traveling the day is the typical Hilton desk greeting, usually friendly and certain to be professional. This stay, August 26, 2013, was the exception that proved the rule, I guess. The young woman who checked us in, Joannie, was at best distracted by apparently preparing for a shift change, and at worst, rude. No acknowledgment when we came in with luggage, zero interest in customer service. So Unusual. When I returned the luggage cart, I had to ask for bottles of water (always given us) and she responded in a distracted way that we must not qualify, that we had to be at a certain level. Yes, we surely are "at a certain level" yet of course the water by far wasn't the issue. Our room seemed clean enough, but the bathroom had dirt in the corners and there were only 2 tissues in the box. Smaller things, but again....from our experience, this is more of an atypical Hilton, and we hope to avoid this particular one in the future.

4 Thank Regene100
tara_anderson, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort, responded to this review, September 13, 2013
Hello, Thank you for taking the time to submit a review for our hotel. Thank you for your kind comments regarding our hotel and guestrooms. However, I am sorry that you experienced an issue with our front desk agent but I do thank you for bringing it to our attention. I agree that this is not acceptable and I will address it and share your concerns with them. I can assure you that guest satisfaction is our top priority and we want you to feel at home when you are here. In this case, that did not happen but we do hope that you will give us another chance. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and I do hope to have you as our guest in the future.
Beaufort S C, United States
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Hilton Garden Inn In Beaufort S C is a great place to stay. Easy to get in and out.But! I do not like the way they raise rates when is a graduation at Parris Island. The statement I made about rates does mean you should up the rates to the higher rate.It's something you should look into.

1 Thank Clarence B