Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort
$169
$164
$219
$275
Sleep Inn Beaufort(Beaufort)(Great Value!)
$79
SleepInn
Hampton Inn Beaufort(Beaufort)(Great Value!)
$139
$110
Comfort Suites Beaufort(Beaufort)(Great Value!)
$99
$200
The Beaufort Inn(Beaufort)
$169
Travelocity
All reviewsfront deskparris islandvery nice hotelgreat place to stayenjoyed my stayroom was clean and comfortablecleaning staffshort drivein townomeletmarine corpspleasant stayhome away from homewould stay here againclose to downtownconvenient locationhilton head
Reviewed November 15, 2012

No complaints here. The staff were especially friendly. Tara at the front desk was very helpful. Breakfast service was quick and good was always well stocked.

I never had a problem with noise in my room and slept great. There is ample parking and a handful of restaurants that you can walk to if you don't feel like going into historic Beaufort.

The fitness center was larger than at most hotels and equipment was in good shape. There was always a free machine, never crowded.

I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Hotel met our expectations, clean and quiet, front desk staff were not friendly and were eating behind the desk, not professional!! It was not easy to locate without a GPS, Hotel was behind restaurants.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Millie G
tara_anderson, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2012

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. We are very thankful that we met your expectations during your stay here. However, I do apologize for your concerns with our front desk agent. I must tell you that we do not allow any eating of any sort at our front desk so I am very surprised to say the least. I will address your concerns and I certainly hope you enjoyed your stay in Beaufort. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us and hope to see you in the future.

Best Regards,

Reviewed October 9, 2012

Hotel is in good condition on the outside, could use a little maintenance on the inside. Overall rooms and common areas were very clean with all items in working order. Saw several rooms with large gaps at the base of the door and could hear all that was going in the rooms.

Breakfast was fair, couldn't locate the chef for long periods of time to place and order and the staff seemed to be a little in disarray. Not your normal HGI experience.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank AIFL
tara_anderson, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2012

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback for our hotel and most importantly thank you for choosing to stay with us. I appreciate you commenting on the good condition of our hotel. However, I will address the areas in which you had some concerns with our management staff. Again, I thank you for choosing to stay with us and we hope to see you in the future.

Reviewed October 6, 2012 via mobile

We stayed here for the local shrimp festival. The rooms were as any other hilton. We found some things still dirty from the previous guest. The big thing that gets me was the stuck-up front desk clerk and the maintenance guy. They were both very rude and brought me to the conclusion that if they are going to work in the hospitality service..... They need to lower their noses and provide what they're getting paid to do!

• Stayed: October 2012
2  Thank Deathbytatertot

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback for our hotel. I hope you enjoyed visiting our lovely city for our annual Shrimp Festival. However, I want to apologize for the concerns you had during your stay. I want you to know that I will address them and that customer service is one of our highest priorities. We strive to make all our guests feel at home and to provide them with excellent service. I do thank you for choosing to stay with us and hope to see you in the future. Perhaps you will consider coming back for our next festival here in Beaufort.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

Beaufort is a charming little town with an adorable little riverwalk/restaurant area to stroll through and just wind down and relax. The Hilton Garden is not exactly downtown and you will have to drive a short distance, but you will be delighted to come back here at the end of the day. Be sure to plan your lunch and dinner downtown as there are simply wonderful restaurants that you can enter street side or from the riverwalk. You can then enjoy the pool and get a good night's sleep in a clean, fresh room. You can also walk to a little shopping center (K-Mart) right behind the hotel. The staff at this hotel is extremely welcoming and helpful. They will answer all your questions and point you in the right direction. This Hilton Garden had a fabulous breakfast with a charming hostess/server. If you are Hilton Gold, breakfast is included

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple