“Give Your Employees Some Candy”
Review of The Chocolate Tree

The Chocolate Tree
Ranked #2 of 19 Shopping in Beaufort
Dallas, Texas
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Give Your Employees Some Candy”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

I was suspect of some of the chocolates and candies in the back-they looked like they had been there for some time. The young employees were obviously a bit disgruntled with their jobs. We asked if they liked it here, to which they responded, "I guess its something to do." We really enjoyed the chocolates, though, of which 95% of are made in-house.

Visited February 2013

Florence, South Carolina, USA
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Do NOT miss this!”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

On our way into Beaufort, we saw the billboard for the Chocolate Tree and decided to stop. I was immediately transported back in time when I found chocolate covered caramel lollipops that I have not seen since I was a child (and that was MANY years ago). We even found penuche fudge! For those of you who are northern transplants, you know how difficult it can be to find that particular taste of home. The Chocolate Tree has everything and anything you could want for an individual or as a gift.

Visited November 2012
Yorktown, Virginia
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Life is a box of chocolates!!!”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

While visiting Beaufort, we stopped in The Chocolate Tree....that Saturday was a busy day...lots of people buying candy....lots of choices. We had taken the Red Carriage Tour of Beaufort that morning and they encouraged us to mention that we took the tour and we got a free chocolate sand dollar.....creamy!! There were chocolate candies of all sorts...we took home a box of the chocolate with nuts!! Heavenly....You MUST stop by and check this place out....even if you don't like chocolate....we got some Benne Brittle to bring to other members of our family!!! We bought 4 bags.....wished I had bought more, oh well next time!!

Visited October 2012
Felton, California
364 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 230 helpful votes
“Great Selection”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

Great selection of chocolates. Found some great gift packs for the folks back home. And the best sugar free selection that we have seen at any chocolate shop. Friendly staff. Reasonable prices (for chocolate, that is)

Visited November 2012
richmond,virginia
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 139 helpful votes
“Good chocolate! lots of choices, nice gift baskets!”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Stopped in as we were visiting the absolutely lovely town of Beaufort, and, as a chocoholic, I cannot pass by a chocolate store without at least "checking it out". Tried a piece of the "chcolate rum " truffle, and, it was all over with! I was hooked. OMG! Delicious! I am a little bit of a chocolate snob, won't eat alot of the brands made anymore as I have developed a taste for the better chocolates now, and the usual just don't hit it anymore. These were good, so got a little bit of everything, chocolate -wise, so chocolate truffles, chocolate pretzels, chocolate turtles, chocolate nut clusters of all types, etc. and also some Jelly Belly jelly beans, just for good measure. If you are in the town, worth checking it out!

Visited October 2012