Book In Advance
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 6, 2018

My husband and I attended Sunday afternoon services. The church is lovely and the service was great. We wish this church was located in Atlanta!

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed March 2, 2018 via mobile

While you are touring the Point in Beaufort, and admiring the beautiful antibellum homes, stop by and see St Peters Catholic Church on Carteret. It is beautiful in its simplicity. The graveyard next door is also beautiful. Heck, even the wall surrounding it lovely and historic.

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed November 15, 2017

Churches, by definition are spiritual. But this place has a unique spiritual experience for me. The carved statues are beautiful and the stained glass windows. The sun shining through the stained glass and highlighting the carving of Jesus is one that I will never forget. If I can figure out how to get a picture uploaded I'll add it.
A beautiful little place.

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed May 25, 2017

We were on a bicycle tour of the area and came across this little Catholic church. Nice area--a lady we spoke with who was walking nearby had nice things to say about the masses and congregation.

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed May 14, 2017

We visited for a mass at the church. Wonderful and very scenic setting. Everyone was most helpful and ensured we enjoyed our visit.

Date of experience: March 2017