“Unassuming Location - Great Thai!”
Review of Yes, Thai Indeed - MOVED

Yes, Thai Indeed
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
USA
“Unassuming Location - Great Thai!”
Reviewed May 19, 2009

We stopped in for lunch and found the food to be excellent and an incredible value for what you get. The waitstaff was friendly and attentive, and the food came out quickly. I would put this up against some of the best thai food that we have had, and am putting it up there as one of the best tastes/values in Beaufort!

Beaufort, SC
“Beaufort's Best all-around food and service”
Reviewed April 16, 2009

The food is consistently fresh and beautifully presented, with fair prices and a lovely bistro-style atmosphere. There are always fresh local seafood offerings of the day. What's even better is the personal service. It's so wonderful to come to a place where they make a point to know repeat customers by name. They anticipate your every need without hovering.

Beaufort, SC
“Best Thai Food I have had!”
Reviewed April 3, 2009

There are too many wonderful things to say about this restaurant - the food is excellent. My co-workers took me there to eat and I went back the next day with a friend for lunch. I took my husband a few weeks later just so he can try it. The staff is incredibly friendly and so polite. The prices are reasonable and the atmosphere is pleasant. I was surprised to find such a wonderful place in Beaufort (sorry I am from a large city so finding a gem like this here was a shock!) I highly recommend this restaurant to everyone - just thinking about it makes me want to go back for dinner tonight!

Lady's Island, SC
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yes, there is Thai food in Beaufort-- and it's actually pretty good”
Reviewed August 26, 2008

Coming from San Diego, CA, we were skeptical at best about thai food from middle-of-nowhere Beaufort, SC. We were pleasantly surprised. Good portions for the prices. My only dislike was probably one of personal preference-- the summer rolls come served with a type of sweet mustard sauce drizzled over them. I am not accustomed to them this way and did not enjoy the taste. I missed the chili and peanut dipping sauces that usually accompany them. The next time we ordered them with no sauce and took them home for dipping in my own store-bought chili sauce and loved them. Favorite entrees are the Spicy Basil and Mixed Vegetable. Tom Yum soup is above average. Seating inside is limited, so may not be appropriate for larger parties.

1 Thank jessSD
Basingstoke
“Superb Thai Food and Great Owner”
Reviewed August 24, 2008

As English visitors who love real ethnic food it can sometimes be hard to find this easily in some parts of the States(beyond the buffet type food or really expensive resturants in big cities). We have close Thai friends so are lucky to really enjoy real Thai food quite often but "Yes Thai indeed" was just fabulous...superbly freshly cooked food, great service, good prices and wine, really special and they would cook to suit your pallette. We were only in Beaufort for a week but ate there three times and it was amazing with great hospitality. We noticed they also welcomed children and catered for all sorts of vistors.
THANKS TO THE OWNER FOR SUCH A BRILLIANT EXPERIENCE! I can't recommend this enough.

1 Thank bisonfantaic