“The Laplant Faimly”

Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Barnwell
Columbia, South Carolina, United States
“The Laplant Faimly”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Amber and Kim were very helpful and helped me get all the rooms I needed and moved them for my family to be close.The whole staff made it easy for me in my time of need. My mother Passed away and they helped with everything in town for me wonderful wonderful service. Mr. & Mrs. James Laplant

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Columbia, South Carolina
Reviewed October 9, 2013

The Winton Inn has many older type features that are lost in todays hotel chains. The interior rooms open to a brick paved courtyard that is excellent for reading or just taking in the country air. The rooms are spacious, clean, and well maintained. With attached restaurant and pub it has the "one" stop amenities I look for when traveling.
I enjoyed my stay and will return.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Mike P, General Manager at Winton Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
Thank You for taking your time and writing us a review. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay, we do strive to provide our guest with "comfortable living." We are very proud to be one of the few properties with a courtyard area to allow guest to feel more at home with an area to be able enjoy the great weather outdoors after a long day at work.
Reviewed August 8, 2013

We do a lot of out of town work and the winton inn & suites is the best hotel we have stayed in that wasn't one of the big chain hotels(heck it's better than some of those) we have stayed here a lot in the past month and all of the employees know me by name and always greet me with a smile, they're very friendly and work very hard to accommodate my needs! I love the winton & will continue to stay there anytime I'm close (: I drove about forty mines to stay there last week! The rooms are very nice, clean & quiet, the restaurant is very nice and well priced as is the bar! Just an all around wonderful hotel!

• Stayed July 2013
Mike P, Owner at Winton Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 11, 2013
Thank you for writing use such a nice review. We are glad to serve you with our "Southern Hospitality" as we strive to do with all of our guest. We looking forward to accommodating you again in the near future. Thank you for helping spread the word about our property.
Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed July 3, 2013

the hotel room I was in air conditioner was not working blowing out fan like air was told because the sun shines on that of the room made it hotter about 1 H hour later was profusely sweating returned to office when manager stated he would replace air conditioner unit that will be cool that evening so they replaced unit ,also several family members had to have room door keys,keyed more than once which was very inconvient going back and forth to office.court yard ground was unkept with trash cigarette butts

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
West Palm Beach, Florida
Reviewed June 15, 2013

I'm looking to stay at the Winton Inn & Suites and I'm driving up Friday evening from Florida. Will I be able to check in on 6/21 in the late night or will I have to wait until 6/22 in the afternoon? Thanks

Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 11, 2013

My thoughts of this motel is that it is a good orice for a exquisite room. I liked the restaurant right beside that's not even 100 feet. If I ever come back to Barnwell I'm staying here. The staff was friendly, it was quiet, clean rooms, has 2 courtyards to have BBQ.

• Stayed March 2013
Mike P, Owner at Winton Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
Dear, Mark

Thank you for staying with us and taking your time writing this review. I'm glad that you chose us for your pleasant stay. We work hard every customer to satisfy them in each and every way. We looking forward seeing you again!

Best Regards,
Mike Patel

Been to Winton Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!