“Always Delicious”

Guytanno's Cafe
Ranked #32 of 138 Restaurants in Westerly
Cuisines: Italian, American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Charlestown, Rhode Island
“Always Delicious”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2014

Guytanno's is a local favorite of ours. We have been eating there for a couple years and have never had a bad or disappointing meal. We like to sit at the bar and chat it up with Tim, the bartender. Staff is very friendly. This is truly a gem.....hidden at the end of a strip mall.

• Visited July 2014

Westerly, Rhode Island
“our favorite local restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2014

I had to write a review after seeing the one that trashed this place!!! We go here all the time and have only had great meals.... their scallops are great, steaks great, burgers great pasta great!! The only thing I didn't love was their onion soup! They have terrific salads and the best calamari ( try the asian style!) It gets loud but we sit at the bar a lot. It is definitely a local place!

• Visited July 2014
richmond ri
“Delicious dinner!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

We've been to Guytanno's several times. If we lived closer we'd be there all the time! The menu has something for everyone. Food preparation is creative and ingredients always fresh.
Tonight we started with steamed clams. They were sweet and succulent. For dinner I had a swordfish special. It was fresh caught off Block Island. Cooked perfectly so that it melted in my mouth and seasoned beautifully. My husband had the sirloin steak from the regular menu which is topped with a blue cheese Marsala sauce. It was cooked exactly as ordered and he loved it. We both chose mashed potatoes for a side but you can also have linguini aglio olio which we've had before and loved.
Our server was very pleasant and attentive. All in all an excellent dining experience!
I highly recommend!

Westerly
“Always a great meal!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I have visited Guytanno's frequently. Never had a bad meal. More Ida locals place. Great dishes and not terribly pricy!

Visited July 2014
Mystic, Connecticut
“One of my favorite eateries...........”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2014

We love Guytanno's. On our latest visit I had the swordfish special and significant other had the eggplant parmesan (which easily could have served 3 people !) Both dishes were excellent. I tend to gravitate toward the specials and I've never been disappointed.The swordfish was served with the garlic mashed potatoes, spinach and cous cous. Mmmmmmmmmmm. All meals are served with warm bread and a spicy olive oil. Delish. The service is great and the prices reasonable. They have a lot of regulars and there can be a bit of a wait on summer weekends. It's worth it !

• Visited June 2014