“Consistently great food and service!”
Review of Guytanno's Cafe

Guytanno's Cafe
Ranked #25 of 147 Restaurants in Westerly
Reviewed April 6, 2014

We have been to all the restaurants in Westerly and Guytanno's really does have the best food, great service and a very nice atmosphere.
Anything from fresh fish to a great steak to a wonderful veal dish, they are all good.
And the mashed potatoes are the best!
If you like seafood pasta dishes, this is the place, they have a lobster pasta and a seafood pasta both delicious and huge.
You can get burgers or fish and chips if you want. The 2 bartenders work hard and never make you wait. Dinner at the bar is great because you can watch the chefs at work.
There are a few cozy corner tables and only one TV.
And the martinis!! The best in town!!
Save room for desert because they are all homemade and to die for good!!

Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

Saturday night with 3 generations of family sought Italian and found that and more on the menu. Unique menu and place but bordering on quirky. Everyone in party enjoyed veal and local seafood dishes. Salads and bread excellent, too. Server was pleasant but meal took 2 hours and entrees served before salads finished and coffee took 30 minutes. 2 chairs were too rickety to fear falling off, too. Time for some refurbishing. 4 stars if timing and physical plant up to par.

1  Thank SeekingSpecialPlaces
Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

Last night was my second visit for dinner and I came away convinced that food is great and the atmosphere is quiet and casual. My entree was the pesto linguini, with artichoke and sun dried tomatoes. It was delicious and the portion was large enough to bring half home for a second dinner. My daughter's grilled chicken sandwich came on a bulky role and fries and she loved it, also bringing some home. Fortunately we left room for dessert, selecting the creme brûlée cheese cake to share- good enough to finish every bite. A great meal at very reasonable price. Waitress was attentive and enthusiastic. I would highly recommend this gem hidden in the back of a small shopping center.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

The bartender Tammy had her panties all bunched up. Very unprofessional. Was rude to co-workers. Gave off a stanky vibe. Other customers were complaining about the food demanding their cash back. You'll catch me in McDonald's before I go there again.

5  Thank Lovefood4eva
Reviewed January 22, 2014

Our food was delicious. That gets 4 stars. Guytanno's seems in dire need of a face lift. The lighting seemed off, our table rocked. The waitress did a fine job but was too busy for us mid meal. Just because she had so many tables. I like to get take out here and will continue to do so, but might not be back in to eat till they spruce it up a bit. I was out for "dinner" and felt like I was in an old "diner."