“Busy place”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: railroad Avenue
Transit: Amtrak Station located across the street.
Reviewed January 13, 2013

84 High is a great place to have dinner. It''s always busy so come early. I think it is chef owned and it shows. You can even see them cooking your dinner. Quality food.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

We dined here during the summer and had to wait for a table because it was so crowded. We waited at the bar and had a few drinks, which was nice. Our dinners were quite good - I had a nice pasta dish and my boyfriend had fish. It took a while for our food to come out, I am guessing because it was so busy. We would like to return when it is less crowded. A little on the pricey side.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

Excellent casual dining. The wait staff are exceptionally friendly. The resturant will be moving location soon into an expanded location near-by which will be a signigicant expansion in seating.

Reviewed August 18, 2012 via mobile

My girlfriend and I enjoyed a wonderful dinner here last Tuesday night for their $40 prefixe menu. I have to say every aspect of the experience was wonderful. The host greeted us warmly, gave us some options on where to sit, and sat us at an AMAZING table. I was super impressed! Their signature calamari was a great appetizer. I had the sole while my other had the bistro steak from the prefix menu. Both were to die for. I usually regret getting sole as it is one fish I don't usually enjoy; it's not my favorite but this was done wonderfully. Chocolate torte for dessert was sweet and delicious. Service throughout the entire meal was great in all regards. The one negative thing for me was the rolls. They were of decent enough quality and accompanied with a housemade infused oil but the rolls themselves were stone cold...not even room temperature. It's been a few days since I've been there but this is still weighing on me; but still 5/5 as its free bread no need to complain about something simple like that! Thank you for a wonderful dinner; will return, (won't mention any names but) miles above that restaurant next to the BRIDGE downtown on the water that will hopefully be out of business soon!

Reviewed August 14, 2012

we love this restaurant and visit every time we are in westerly. they are consistent and delicious. it is quite loud but embrace the energy!