“Good Experience for the four of us.”

Amigos Taqueria Y Tequila
Ranked #21 of 144 Restaurants in Westerly
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed August 18, 2014

Friends in from Florida, wanted Mexican food, Amigos came through very nicely. margaritas were excellent, all enjoyed the food. the bar area looked great, and the Sunday night crowds was very good, if you can draw on Sunday night, I think it speaks for itself. I will return.

Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

While camping in the area my girlfriend and I took a bike ride using Westerly as our target point and turn a round. She knew the next day was the World Cup and I wanted to find a place to watch it. While coming into town she saw Amigo's, bingo! The next day we went into the restaurant and sat at the bar, was greeted warmly and had some of the best Mexican food we have ever tasted, delicious and creative, with a twist on authentic. I couldn't help myself and took a picture of the dish I had from the menu, Lobster and Oaxaca Cheese Chiles Rellenos, so I could recreate it at home. Thanks Amigos for making my day that enjoyable.

1  Thank Anthony G
Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

Food was ok..very nice decor. That being said, the food is more like average food with Mexican flare. Not really authentic. Service was not great either

1  Thank Stephanie D
Reviewed July 10, 2014

I have been to Amigos several times. I wouldn't keep going back if I didn't like it. The food is always good and fresh and the servers are attentive to your needs. It is in a good location downtown with several other restaurants around. The decor is nice as well.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Atmosphere is great - bright, colorful, friendly. Food is fantastic. Highly recommend Horchata, burrito and enchiladas.