“Great restaurant” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Maria's Seaside Cafe

Maria's Seaside Cafe
Ranked #25 of 138 Restaurants in Westerly
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Maria's Seasie Cafe has finally re-opened! Our newly designed, casually elegant cafe is more intimate than pre Hurricane Sandy with dining and horse shoe bar indoors plus al-fresco dining on our covered terrace or brick patio. We are very fortunate to have Chef Rafael Rosas and Manager Ursula Kmetz return to Maria's to ensure you'll experience the outstanding food with service and friendliness you remember. We look forward to serving you, John for The Bellone Family
Westerly, Rhode Island
“Great restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2010

I've been going to Maria's for the past three years, and it is one of my favorite restaurants in the Westerly area. The service is friendly, and the food is great. Some of the food is even big enough for me to share. I would highly recommend this place to anyone.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
JBWRI, General Manager at Maria's Seaside Cafe, responded to this review, July 29, 2010
We appreciate your comments. Thanks so much!

Groton, CT
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2010

My husband and I tried Maria's last night and were extremely impressed. I had the flounder franciase and my husband had the ciopinno. For desert he had the Tiramusu and I the banana napoleon. Portions are large enough to share, but we had no problem finishing both. The food was absolutely fantastic and the service was great. We enjoyed dining al fresco, even though the view is of the road. However, the beach is only 150 feet or so away. I would highly reccomend to anyone in the area!!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
My staff and I thank you and hope to have the opprtunity to serve again soon.
New London, Connecticut
“Fantastic Food by the Beach”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2010

This italian eatery is a treasure. We started with the lobster pizza at the bar--so yummy. We then moved to the dining room for dinner where I had the best salmon I have ever had in my life! My friend had rigatoni vodka and another had scallops over cous cous. The meal was superb, the service right on target (thank you "Neo") and we even got to meet the Chef, "Raf" who was so humble and appreciative of our compliments. It would have been impossible to improve upon this dining experience.
The bar section of the restaurant seems to be the happening place in town-- an attractive clientele, lots of laughs, italian music, friendly servers. Next time I'd sit outside on the patio which is also lovely. I will not let summer go by without having dinner here again.

1 Thank whiteorchid67
Springfield, Massachusetts
“A Gem on Misquamicut Beach”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2010

If your looking for Great Italian food with a Mediterranean flair this is a must stop in Misquamicut. We had the Maria's and Caesar salads, Shrimp Scampi and Penne Bolognese, and Tiramisu for dessert. All incredible and well priced. Very nice wine list and for such a young staff the service was excellent. We will be back!!

Canton, CT
“We found food and service to be very good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2009

I am puzzled at the diversity of reviews for Maria's. Four of us ate dinner here recently, each getting a different entree, and all of us thought their dish to be very tasty. It is a bit expensive (you can see their pricing on their website), but it's a convenient location, parking is provided, service is fine.

• 3 of 5 bubbles