“Great Time!”

Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Columbus
“Great Time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2013

We were looking for a relaxing bar with decent food and we found it. They have a great bar menu and great service. I wasn't a fan of their signature beer, but that's just me. Everything was great and we look forward to seeing it again next year.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Abbi G

Chicopee, Massachusetts
“Awesome ambience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

Did not eat here but sat at bar and had some awesome drinks. Bartender was very attentive and had great personality. This place had great ambience. You can have a choice of sitting inside or out overlooking ocean. A must stop by.

Visited September 2013
Torrington, Connecticut
“coconut shrimp”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013

although my friend and i were not 21 and we werent allowed to eat here, a waitress let us order and take our food outside

Visited July 2013
1 Thank JusteenLattrell
Long Island, New York
“Awesome Beach Front Pub and Grub!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013

We sat outside - kids at one table, adults at another. Service was perfcet and ambiance unbeatble! Burgers, dogs and fries went perfectly with the bloody mary's as we listened to the live music and watched the waves.

Visited July 2013
Dublin, Ohio
“Great Place for a drink with a view”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013

My Mom and I went to the Windjammer for an afternoon drink and snack. The interior was completely redone after Hurricane Sandy and the bar is beautiful and completely reconfigured. It is lovely and not nearly as dark as it was before. However, we sat on the outdoor patio which offers a lovely view. There are tables and a bar outdoors as well.

They have a nice tropical cocktail list. I had an excellent mojito and my mother had a iced chai mudslide. They were both delicious and well executed. To snack on we ordered calamari which was average. Heavy on the breading and crab ragoon which was very good especially the sauce which had a little kick. Do not dine here expecting top notch seafood but if you are in the mood for a good fried snack, this is your place. I would definitely go back for a cocktail and it exceeded my expectations.

• Visited July 2013