“Always Get Delivery”

Ranked #109 of 143 Restaurants in Westerly
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed July 12, 2014

I order online, and delivered within 30 min,
Food is always very hot and tasty.
I usually order one a week
Will try a dine in, once the weather gets cooler.

There are newer reviews for China Pavilion

Reviewed May 21, 2013

For an area literally swimming in the freshest local seafood, it is not easy to find good sushi. I had gone here once before and went with my boyfriend last night and we ordered the Pavilion Sushi for Two which includes two rolls, California and Tuna, and then the sushi chef's choices of 20 pieces of sushi. We were skeptical because the sushi chef seemed a little young to us but a very serious demeanor lady and we were just bowled over by our meal the sushi selections were delicious, fresh, beautiful presented and a nice variety of favorites and new things to try. The whole platter was so artistic in design and nicely done we wish we had taken a photo but were too busy devouring it. It takes a lot to fill up my boyfriend but we actually had trouble finishing it all with nice sized pieces of fresh fish plus a salad and soup to start. We also noticed the many interesting speciality rolls (see the pics on their facebook page) and now look forward to trying those out as well on our next visit planned soon! We thanked the sushi chef and congratulated her (and tipped her extra) for her prowess and skill and delicious work for us.

Reviewed September 11, 2011

If you are looking for decent, inexpensive chinese / japanese food, China Pavilion will not disappoint. The food is tasty, there is a wide menu selection, even the portions are a bit small compared to other chinese restaurants. We have never tried the sushi, becuase we are not sushi fans, but we have seen other people ordering it and they look like they are enjoying it.
One thing to note is that the service can be very unfriendly and abrupt. We were in a party of 11, and the waiter came out of the kitchen and yelled out each dish and we had to raise our hand to signal him who to give it to. If we did not raise our hand, he just yelled louder. We found it mildly frightening but amusing.
I was surprised to see such negative reviews here, it really isn't bad. It's adequate...

Reviewed February 23, 2011

Do your self a favor and aviod this restarant! The food is served cold, managment dosn't care about customers and the Sushi smells days old. I live near by and there are many better restarant's

Reviewed August 1, 2010

I have eaten at China Pavilion many, many times, and had delivery many more times. The food is always great and the addition of the Japanese food was terrific. The owners and staff are always friendly and smiling. I don't know what the other reviewer was talking about. This is a wonderful restaurant and one of the best Chinese/Japanese places in Westerly. I have visited China and lived in Japan and this is good food!

1  Thank hoolie7