“A gem in Westerly”

Ranked #32 of 140 Restaurants in Westerly
Voluntown, Connecticut
“A gem in Westerly”
Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

We hadn't been here in years because my daughter was too young to appreciate the food but we have since rediscovered this local eatery. They serve a lot of Mediterranean fare but also sell a wide variety of dishes. Everything we have tried is delicious and you couldn't ask for nicer staff.

“Awesome!”
Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

I've been to a few falafel places and this place is at the top! The menu is great the falafel is great ! The service is fast and clean ! I love this place

Killington, Vermont
“Great place ”
Reviewed February 27, 2014 via mobile

Great little place! We love coming here to grab some sandwiches! I get the Caesar salad wrap every time and it is always so good!

Ashaway, Rhode Island
“PERFECT once again!”
Reviewed February 13, 2014

I get a "takeout" meal AT LEAST once per week and always have fresh Hummas and Pita Chips from Pick Pockets in my house. I have dined in a few times, but prefer eating at home. The atmosphere is casual, fast food type sit down area, but don't let the casual atmosphere deter you from eating here! Simply put, some of the BEST med. food in RI.
Staff is always helpful, friendly, and the owner is a genuinely great guy (as an example, he let his staff go home early lasyt week as there was a snow storm approaching and he was worried about their well being). Anyway, I usually order a Gyro or Gyro Falafel, but lately I have also been getting stir fry chicken with mushrooms, onions, and peppers. OMG it is so good! I will continue to write great reviews for this restaurant, as it is indeed one of the best. Also, if you happen to go to the Westerly Stop and Shop first, there is a "buy one, get one free" coupon on the back of the receipt. Saves you about $6-7, for me it allows me to get more and indulge a few more days. Happy Eats! - Metro

• Visited February 2014
Providence, Rhode Island
“Awesome wraps”
Reviewed November 22, 2013 via mobile

Falafel is out of this work along with everything else we have tried. The mujadra soup is great. If going as a couple share a wrap and grab a soup or some grape leaves and I assure you will be happy. Great alternative to the fast food places.