“just an awsome breakfast place”
Review of Kelley's Deli

Kelley's Deli
Order Online
Ranked #25 of 154 Restaurants in Westerly
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Kelley's is a family style restaurant centrally located in westerly RI. Irish music is played all day and the walls are adorn with Irish proverbs.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Kelleys is a Sunday Morning stop for my wife and I and I love the apple fritters. We have tea as we do not do coffee which I understand from my friends is really outstanding. My wife had a nice breakfast wrap and it was large and very tasty. I did get one bite. My eggs were perfect along with bacon and a grilled (not toasted) english muffin. It has been expanded to hold more customers and they did a great job.It is a nice seating area and the place is very clean. The service is really nice and it is fast and polite.
So this is a really good family place and the kids will be served here as if they were family. A go to gem.our friends love to go here with us.

Date of visit: December 2019
Write a reviewReviews (52)

Reviewed November 2, 2019 via mobile

Kelley’s has only gotten better as they’ve expanded. The owners are awesome! Service is great - fast & friendly, food is fantastic! The Irish potato cakes are sooo yummy. If you are going in the Fall, make sure you order pumpkin pancakes, they are delicious. And if you want a REAL Irish coffee, look no further. They do it the right way!

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed October 20, 2019 via mobile

Tried Kelley’s for the first time for a Sunday morning breakfast and we loved it! First - a must for Sunday morning for us - the coffee was excellent. I had the Irish fry up and my wife had a breakfast wrap that she really enjoyed. We also tried their apple fritters which were to die for!

Service was friendly and prompt, food came out without an excessive wait.

We will definitely be back.

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed September 4, 2019 via mobile

Met a friend for breakfast here.
The place has always been good, but know they have expanded the the seating area.
Much nicer looking and great customer service.
Food was excellent

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed July 23, 2019 via mobile

Great breakfast out including 2 little ones. Staff was very accommodating and the portions are generous, menu is inventive and all food was good! I had a California style eggs Benedict with avocado ...yum. Lots of coffee refills and crayons for the kids. We were never rushed and prices were reasonable given the amount to food we got! Their expansion looks great, lots of room now.

Date of visit: July 2019