“***Simply outstanding****”

Ranked #2 of 17 Hotels in Westerly
Cruz Bay, St. John
“***Simply outstanding****”
Reviewed April 26, 2014

After a long winter out of the country I arrived home to find my mother had treated us to a night at the magestic Weekapaug Inn. Growing up just a stones' throw away we reveled in the treat of having a night away here. We have become quite discerning when it comes to lodging and dining. Believe me when I tell you-The Weekapaug Inn will not disappoint.
Expect a warm, friendly, and informative arrival. The staff is evidently well versed in top notch customer service. The hallways are narrow with beautifully shined floors, plush rug runners, and tasteful artwork. The rooms are warm and inviting to relax and enjoy a mesmerizing view in all directions. Every detail has been thoughtfully placed in harmony in this space. The clawfoot soaking tub with local lavender was my most favorite.
Be sure to take some time to enjoy the upper level common area, its accoutrements and marvelous selection of historical literature. The furnishings here are subdued and inviting.
Breakfast served in the dining room by the windows was sublime. The farm-to-table menu is certain to delight. I felt like I was in Eupore with the beautfully selected meats, chesses and charcuterie. Order their eggs benedict and the smoothie.
I could have stayed for a week, maybe a whole season.
The renovation and revitilization of this property is a proud piece of the RI shoreline.

Simply outstanding.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Antonia K, Manager at Weekapaug Inn, responded to this review, May 9, 2014
It is always gratifying when a local feels that our Inn is true to the customs and nature of the Weekapaug community. Thank you for taking the time to share your kind words and I am so happy that your surprise getaway turned out to be so memorable. I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Innkeeper

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
Brookline, MA
Reviewed April 3, 2014

We stayed one night at the end of a week of rain which made the grounds soggy but everything else was perfect. Excellent service with a no tipping policy except the dining room. One of the best meals ever in front of an attended fireplace. Our room on the 4th floor had a row of half windows with a panoramic view of the ocean beyond a salt pond. There was no TV (available on request) but a Bose Wave radio was tuned to a local classical music station. The bathroom was a joy - heated tile floor, shower big enough for a party, and a huge claw footed soaking tub on a raised platform so that my wife could enjoy the view while she bathed. Everyone was friendly and very helpful. Expensive but worth it. Highly recommended. We plan to return.

Room Tip: We loved room 41 and will ask for it when we return.
Antonia K, Manager at Weekapaug Inn, responded to this review, April 4, 2014
New England weather is known for throwing some curveballs at us, but I am so pleased that despite some less-than-favorable weather, you were able to enjoy your visit so much. The most gratifying words to hear from a guest is that they plan to return, so I thank you and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Mystic, Connecticut
Reviewed April 1, 2014

food amazing!! staff amazing!! hotel is beautiful not overly stuffy very elegant but laid back..I highly recommend the brunch which was more then we could eat but eat bite was amazing.. We will definitly be back for more with my children next time.. This was a great place for quiet time or to bring your family for summer fun

Antonia K, Manager at Weekapaug Inn, responded to this review, April 4, 2014
Each season brings new opportunities at the Inn. While now is an ideal time for some quiet relaxation, in a few short months the property will be abuzz with activity and outdoor fun. I look forward to seeing you again soon and am sure your children will love all there is to do on the pond!

Boston, MA
Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

Absolutely wonderful stay, the staff was attentive, the food fabulous, the accommodation extraordinary, the location, superb. We loved it. Although it rained we stilled enjoyed our stay. Visited a local vineyard and went on a walk with the hotel's naturalist. It was just so picturesque. Bought the soap and hand cream since the toiletries were even fantastic. Can't wait to go back!

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Antonia K, Manager at Weekapaug Inn, responded to this review, April 4, 2014
I also cannot wait for you to come back! I am so happy you enjoyed your visit and we able to experience so much that the Inn and our surrounding area has to offer. Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful feedback.

Beacon Falls, Connecticut
Reviewed March 25, 2014

We cannot say enough great things about our recent 2-Year Anniversary celebration at the Weekapaug Inn. The experience was first class, in the most beautiful environment. A relaxing place for romance and escape. We highly recommend the property for their accommodations, service and staff. The no-tipping policy was very nice.

Room Tip: Rooms without the cover view are just as pretty! A must do: Naturalist Beach Walk that is provided...
Antonia K, Manager at Weekapaug Inn, responded to this review, April 4, 2014
First, I’d like to thank you for picking to celebrate your anniversary with us! Your kind words are much appreciated and I hope we get the opportunity to welcome you back soon.

New York City
Reviewed March 25, 2014

Had a wonderful stay this past weekend at the Weekapaug Inn. It was so lovely to sit by the fire and enjoy a nice quiet retreat. The Sunday brunch was incredible. Thank you for a fabulous stay! We will definitely be back.

Antonia K, Manager at Weekapaug Inn, responded to this review, April 4, 2014
It is you we must thank, for taking the time to share your wonderful feedback! I look forward to welcoming you back when you return.

Monroe, Connecticut
Reviewed March 18, 2014

My husband and I this past weekend just celebrated a weekend away for no particular reason at all at The Weekapaug Inn and we already can not wait to go back. The Weekapaug is the epitome of relaxation, elegance, and hospitality. Every staff member is fantastic and goes out of their way to make your stay wonderful. There are so many touches large and small that make The Weekapaug Inn a true gem! We have been to the inn on three occasions now and it just keeps getting better. My husband and I are very fussy and are not easily impressed. It is not often we give praise but The Weekapaug continuously inspires our admiration. We will be going back in the fall.

Antonia K, Manager at Weekapaug Inn, responded to this review, March 24, 2014
Sometimes celebrating for no reason at all is the best sort of celebration! I look forward to welcoming you back this fall and making your fourth visit the best yet.

Innkeeper
Also consider these accommodations in or near Westerly
Pleasant View Inn
#3 of 21 in Newport
Newport Marriott
Newport Marriott
#4 of 21 in Newport

Been to Weekapaug Inn? Share your experiences!