“fanttastic quick stay”
Review of Weekapaug Inn

Weekapaug Inn
Ranked #2 of 17 Hotels in Westerly
Reviewed April 1, 2014

food amazing!! staff amazing!! hotel is beautiful not overly stuffy very elegant but laid back..I highly recommend the brunch which was more then we could eat but eat bite was amazing.. We will definitly be back for more with my children next time.. This was a great place for quiet time or to bring your family for summer fun

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Antonia K, Manager at Weekapaug Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2014

Each season brings new opportunities at the Inn. While now is an ideal time for some quiet relaxation, in a few short months the property will be abuzz with activity and outdoor fun. I look forward to seeing you again soon and am sure your children will love all there is to do on the pond!

Reviewed March 30, 2014

Absolutely wonderful stay, the staff was attentive, the food fabulous, the accommodation extraordinary, the location, superb. We loved it. Although it rained we stilled enjoyed our stay. Visited a local vineyard and went on a walk with the hotel's naturalist. It was just so picturesque. Bought the soap and hand cream since the toiletries were even fantastic. Can't wait to go back!

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

I also cannot wait for you to come back! I am so happy you enjoyed your visit and we able to experience so much that the Inn and our surrounding area has to offer. Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful feedback.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

We cannot say enough great things about our recent 2-Year Anniversary celebration at the Weekapaug Inn. The experience was first class, in the most beautiful environment. A relaxing place for romance and escape. We highly recommend the property for their accommodations, service and staff. The no-tipping policy was very nice.

Room Tip: Rooms without the cover view are just as pretty! A must do: Naturalist Beach Walk that is provided...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

First, I’d like to thank you for picking to celebrate your anniversary with us! Your kind words are much appreciated and I hope we get the opportunity to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

Had a wonderful stay this past weekend at the Weekapaug Inn. It was so lovely to sit by the fire and enjoy a nice quiet retreat. The Sunday brunch was incredible. Thank you for a fabulous stay! We will definitely be back.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

It is you we must thank, for taking the time to share your wonderful feedback! I look forward to welcoming you back when you return.

Reviewed March 18, 2014

My husband and I this past weekend just celebrated a weekend away for no particular reason at all at The Weekapaug Inn and we already can not wait to go back. The Weekapaug is the epitome of relaxation, elegance, and hospitality. Every staff member is fantastic and goes out of their way to make your stay wonderful. There are so many touches large and small that make The Weekapaug Inn a true gem! We have been to the inn on three occasions now and it just keeps getting better. My husband and I are very fussy and are not easily impressed. It is not often we give praise but The Weekapaug continuously inspires our admiration. We will be going back in the fall.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Antonia K, Manager at Weekapaug Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2014

Sometimes celebrating for no reason at all is the best sort of celebration! I look forward to welcoming you back this fall and making your fourth visit the best yet.

Reviewed March 16, 2014

My wife and I just got back from the perfect weekend celebrating our birthdays.This was our second stay at the inn and again a perfect one. The weekapaug team is second to none. The hospitality and food cannot get any better,it's the best. My wife wants to live there! Oh well, back to reality! We thank you all for a great weekend. Lenny and Chris Saponare

Room Tip: Try to get pond side, great view.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

We would love to have you move in! Thank you for taking the time to share your kind words and more importantly, for choosing to celebrate your birthdays with us! I know we will be seeing you again soon and we all look forward to it.

Reviewed February 20, 2014

My husband and I spent 2 nights at the Weekapaug Inn, this past weekend. We were impressed from the first moment we stepped into the welcoming foyer. Things only got better! Our room had been upgraded, and it was lovely. The quality of the decor was apparent in the bedding and the bathroom amenities (huge shower, claw foot tub, towel warmer, heated floors). As it was very snowy out, we were happy to stay indoors. All the common areas are beautifully decorated, comfortable and inviting. The staff was friendly, helpful and accommodating. We had all our meals in house (breakfast is included), and each was delicious. We can't wait to go back.

Room Tip: We only have the experience of Room 42, which was very comfortable. I can't imagine there is a...
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jessica W
Antonia K, Manager at Weekapaug Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2014

I am so pleased that we were able to make your weekend so enjoyable. Every season at the Inn brings something new, and I do hope that you will be able to come back and experience the magic of spring or summer in Weekapaug!

Innkeeper

Also consider these accommodations in or near Westerly
Winnapaug Inn
Sandy Shore Motel
Sandy Shore Motel
#6 of 6 in Misquamicut
La Quinta Inn & Suites Stonington

Been to Weekapaug Inn? Share your experiences!