“Changed Owners Not The Same”
Review of Pete's Famous Pizza - CLOSED

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed June 19, 2014

Most of these reviews are over a year old when the pizza was better and under the old owner. Just tried it for the first time. The review prior hits the mark. Spongy crust nothing going for this pizza at all. It addition what they called a large is more like cross between a medium and a large.

Not going back!

Reviewed August 18, 2013

I had pizza in NY and that place for me did not bring me back to NY style pizza.
Not came back soon. That's me. The pizza dough was not crunch. The size is very good for big family.
I know for sure in Westerly has better place to get NY style pizza.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

I never leave reviews but honestly don't understand how this place is #2 in Westerly. I was not impressed at all and think there are much better places in Westerly to get NY style pizza. Pizza fell apart when i picked it up, yet the bottom was black. I tried to eat it but it wasn't edible. I threw it away, waste of money.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

This was the 4th time I visited Pete's Famous Pizza and each time the food tastes better. The comprehensive menu offers a number of different things to chose from. The portions are a great size and excellent value.

3  Thank Peter B
Reviewed June 28, 2013

What a pleasant addition to local pizza parlors- I got a flier in the mail boasting authentic NY type eye-tie eats - something I miss a lot since moving here in 2008- and a recent takeout visit was no disappointment!
Yeah I took out a pizza and a veal parmigiana grinder and it sent me straight to Italian heaven- the real McCoy!

The staff was young and pleasant, the price fair, stuff was promptly ready- easy parking and centrally located- the place is small and low-brow decore, but hey it ain't pretentious.... and they *deliver* : can't wait to try more southern Italian dishes!

Their nice site with pretty menu is at http://tinyurl.com/ok3m524