“Burger fit for the gods!”
Review of Oak Street B&B

Ranked #30 of 140 Restaurants in Westerly
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Ledyard, Connecticut
“Burger fit for the gods!”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

Second time I've had a burger here and its indescribably delicious. Took husband today and he said," I'm ruined for all other burgers." Don't know exactly but think could be 75/25 burger blend or even 70/30 blend but its JUICY,not greasy, so tasty,cooked to order and terrific. Ask for extra Oak sauce which I think maybe mayo/ketchup/BBQ combo, delicious.You can even get burger for breakfast. The Oak chips are nice but frankly we would have preferred to eat two burgers and pass on the chips. All in all a BURGER FIT FOR THE GODS! I will be back.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank TerrierGal

Springfield, Massachusetts
“Good spot for breakfast”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

We knew the food would be good because the place was packed when we got there for a late breakfast. The staff was so friendly and attentive. There was a bit of a wait for a table ( maybe 10-15 min), so they advised us to put in our order before we were seated. That worked out great because the place was so packed that we still had to wait another 15 minutes for our food after we sat down. There was self serve coffee and tea while we waited and once the food arrived we enjoyed a fresh, hot, and very tasty meal. This place is very small, but it's a gem! I highly recommend it.

• Visited July 2014
“Consistently Delicious!”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

I have eaten here most likely more than any other restaurant period. I have NEVER had a bad meal or experience. You may think that breakfast is just breakfast, but at Oak Street it is far better than most places. My wife who was particularly skeptical of this theory was astonished by the portions and quality of her breakfast. Unfortunately I have never tried any other burger than the Pilgrim Burger, simply because I can't; it's the best burger I've ever had! My wife also suffers from the same issue. The burger is seasoned just right, and is not bland for a turkey burger. I hear the other burgers are great too. The food is consistently delicious and the staff is great.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank RIFAM901
Hopkinton
“Best burger I've ever had”
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I go here almost every week. The burgers are fantastic! The fish and chips are amazing. They do not have French fries but they make their own potato chips that are out of this world. I would highly recommend!

3 Thank Wards100
Briarcliff Manor, New York
“Oak Street BNB, in Westerly is a gem!”
Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

What a gem! Had the Breakfast Sandwich w/bacon (on a sweet roll - my 1st time). Absolutely delicious and a hearty size - for $5 - what a deal. Three plain buttermilk pancakes for $4.50 - again sizeable and inexpensive, not too light, not to heavy -well balanced. We're from Westchester NY, passing thru on a Sunday looking for a breakfast place. Most close breakfast early around here, this was open til 1pm. What a find. Seems the place makes award winning burgers too. Sad we won't have a chance to try them this trip. Will definitely stop at again.

1 Thank Ada F