“Great place to eat outside in good weather”
Review of Bridge

Bridge
Reserve with OpenTable
Bridge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 144 Restaurants in Westerly
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bar
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 20, 2013

RI calamari appetizer was exceptionally good - if you like hot peppers, which I do. Very pleasant to eat on the patio overlooking the river.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

I'd put this place at the top of Westerly's restaurants. I've been here twice - once for lunch & once for dinner. The food & service have been excellent both times. I recommend Amanda's Nachos. Totally unique & very tasty. The clam and corn fritters were great - love the combination. The location (on the river) is quite nice, too. No complaints about anything. I'll be back again & again!

I'd also like to add that the manager generously donated food for the Misquamicut Beach Clean Up volunteers more than once in the past year after Superstorm Sandy. I was the food coordinator so the places who so willingly donated have a special place in my heart.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

Every time I have driven by this restaurant, I have thought: really must try it. Recently was planning an "adventure" with friends and decided this would be our first stop. When our initial day turned out to be rainy, we postponed to a Sunday, which meant we could do brunch. Had a beautiful day, so chose a table outdoors by the river. We loved the location. Service was good. Three of us had eggs of one sort or another and all were happy; the home fries were especially tasty. Fourth order was French toast, since the menu offered "thick French toast with real maple syrup." Turned out to be disappointing: bread definitely not thick and French toast rather pedestrian. We all agreed we'd like to visit again for dinner.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Lovely outdoor dining in the middle of the river with swans and ducks gliding be and little boys jumping off a pier in the distance.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

We were looking for Sunday brunch with a view and alfresco dining. We could not have made a better choice. Arriving just after opening at 9:00, we were the first customers of the day, and the staff was not quite prepared, but we were seated by the friendly bartender, who also took our drink order. Her Bloody Mary was perfect....just spicy enough and. My wife's Mimosa was also one of the best she's had.
The specials included a "Crab Benedict" and a Vegetable Omelet, both of which were delicious, and our server Caitlin was attentive enough and friendly.
The menu covers the usual breakfast choices, and the specials add interesting twists...I'll try the Peach Pancakes next time, if they're available.
The atmosphere on the patio is serene, next to the slow-flowing Pawcatuck River..perfect for a leisurely brunch or dinner. (I could almost imagine the setting on a canal in Europe.)
We'll be back soon to try the interesting dinner menu.