“Absolutely Delicious Seafood!”
Review of Bridge

Bridge
Reserve with OpenTable
Bridge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 143 Restaurants in Westerly
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bar
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed October 25, 2012

My husband and I recently ate at this restaurant while visiting Westerly, RI. We ate seafood. Everything we ate was wonderful and very fresh and prepared wonderfully. The atmosphere was equally appealing with the fireplace going and rustic decor. It is a little pricey but not bad. I highly recommend it!

1  Thank SherryIL

Reviewed October 17, 2012

Two wonderful lunches on different days and a great dinner! Lunches were grilled sardines and the Monday Special of chowder, fish tacos and bread pudding, then the next day, delicious tuna burgers. Dinner was another round of the fish tacos and the twinny Tuesday lobster special. The service was great, the drinks as ordered and the food was outstandingly fresh. In an area that we really wanted to explore, we kept coming back as it was so good!

Reviewed October 8, 2012

Stopped here during Restaurant Week - $15 for lunch. Sat outside near the water. Very nice setting for an early fall lunch. BEST NACHOS ever! Home made chips - cheese - bacon - and hot sauce. Yum! Worth the trip to this place, right over the CT border.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

The Bridge provides consist great food and good service. They get crouded during the summer but it is a great place to eat outside or in. The music is a bonus at night.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

We ate here once, I had my family with me including my 11 year old son. The host tried to sit us in the bar, I do not take my young children into a bar no matter how nice the place is!

After telling the host we would not sit in the bar he seemed a bit taken back but placed us in a dinning area. The view was nice, and their was a fire place in the room with a fire. Since there was no one else in the room I was left to wonder why he tried to sit us in a bar when the dinning room was ready?!?!?

Anyway, the food was good, I will say that... What there was of it! My meal was a pork roast with some kind of mashed potatoes I have never seen before. There was what looked like a table spoon scoop of them on my plate... And that's not a heaping table spoon scoop either.

My son ordered a hamburger, it looked good... But for $10 it could have came with some fries, NOT A HANDFUL OF POTATO CHIPS!

My wife's meal was the same, it was good, but almost nothing to it... She had a glass of wine, and our bill was over $70!!!

After we left we stopped and got a pizza to bring home... Nothing like dropping enough money to buy half a weeks worth of groceries for an appetizer to pizza!

I rate this place as 'average' due to the quality of the food and the ambiance... Otherwise it would have been much lower... If you are into the 'foo foo' scene this place is all you!

1  Thank Timothy G