“Thai as Good as You'll Find”
Review of Thong's

Thong's
Ranked #12 of 144 Restaurants in Westerly
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Authentic Thai food with the fresh ingredients and varieties of Asian herbs. We are open 6 days a week, CLOSED on Tuesday. Lunch specials are for weekday at 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM.
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Quaint restaurant, humble owners and quality food. Meals come with soup and appetizer. The green curry dish is one of the best I've had, especially with duck. I've been there at least a dozen times and the excellent quality is always consistent.

2  Thank Adventrav

Reviewed October 9, 2012

I had seen this resturant many times, but it just did not "look" like it would be anything memorable. Then I heard about it from my physical therapist how delicious the food was, then about a week later someone else told me the same thing. Well would'nt you know I read about Thong's about a week after that.
My sister lives in Portsmouth, RI and I live in CT, so we wanted to get together for dinner and we decided on Thong's. Our husbands were with us and we had a fabulous time.
We were first in the restaurant for dinner about 5:30pm and were waited on right away.
Our food was absolutly delicious! Fresh food, delicious, hot and beautifully presented. Our waiter was attentive and helpful.
We are ready for a return visit to try something else on the menu.

1  Thank parmalat
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Thong Thai Restaurant is a weekly stop for us because we are lucky enough to live locally. The food is always fresh, hot and delicious. We especially enjoy the "Sizzling Eggplant" with chicken and the "chicken sate'" appetizer. It is also a great value. You will not be disappointed.

JR

Reviewed August 24, 2012 via mobile

Great place to eat..bery authentic thai food and you have to try the flowers.ummmmmy girlfriend and I had our first date here and we will keep comming back.

Reviewed August 19, 2012

Not much for atmosphere, small place. However the food was so flavorful. I had house fried rice with shrimp and my wife had sweet and sour beef. Both were delicious and the vegetables were fresh and crisp.