“A relaxing hour for lunch.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ninety Nine Restaurant
Ranked #72 of 138 Restaurants in Westerly
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Jupiter, Florida
“A relaxing hour for lunch.”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

We arrived for an early lunch at 11:30 am and sat at the bar with a few other patrons. Our drink order was prompt and nice and cold. Service with a smile and very friendly. We ordered a luncheon size order of fish and chips and a classic burger. Everything was served hot and very tasty. First time there for lunch. We generally eat dinner at Ninety-Nine. Will return at lunch or dinner again!

Visited August 2013

Mahopac, New York
“Reasonably Priced Good Food & Good Service”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Stopped in after a day of Fishing and the food was good. Would compare it to a cross between Apple-bees and Chili's that sort of place not fancy but good. I will definitely go back again

• Visited August 2013
Farmington, Me
“1st timer”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

This was my 1st time in a Ninety Nine, It reminds me a lot of the other chain restaurants like it. The hostess was a little slow getting us seated, but did apologize. The waitress was very friendly and made me feel like I knew her. The food was very good and I cleaned my plate and felt full. The steak I had, (maple whiskey) was very yummy and the prices I thought weren't bad. I will definitely go to Ninety Nine again.

• Visited June 2013
Laurel Springs, NJ
“Like being welcomed by an old friend....”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

My husband and I are from NJ, and recently visited the Newport, RI area. We were really excited when we discovered a 99 restaurant on our trip. We used to dine regularly at the 99 restaurant in Deptford, NJ, which has since closed. We enjoyed our dinner so much the first night, that we went back again on our last night. The food was delicious, portions generous and the service was friendly. I enjoyed my oversized glass of chardonnay, and my husband said his mixed drink was good. My maple-bourbon glazed steak was excellent and the baked potato was baked perfectly, nice and fluffy inside, which is a rare thing when dining out. My husband enjoyed his steak tips with peppers and onions. We were too full to try dessert. Next trip to RI, we will definitely dine at 99 again!

• Visited April 2013
“Average chain restaurant”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

I can't get too excited about 99 restaurant because it is just average in most respects. It is a surprisingly popular chain restaurant that serves a menu similar to Applebee's. I had a chicken dish with rice that was pretty good, but seemed a little processed-tasting to me. The service was good and the food came out relatively quickly. The restaurant could be a bit cleaner though, in my opinion. I think Applebee's is better if you're considering either one.

• Visited November 2012