“Every dish is fantastic and the specials are always worth trying.”
Review of Casa Della Luce

Casa Della Luce
Ranked #16 of 143 Restaurants in Westerly
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Casa Della Luce is an Italian American Bistro offering Fresh Pastas, Gourmet Pizzas, and Salad options. We have Outdoor dining on a relaxing patio. We now DELIVER to the Westerly area. Our wine list consists of highly rated selections, priced at $25 a bottle. We also serve a variety of beer on draught or bottle. Try our Award Winning Pasta & Chowder. We strive to give back and contribute to our community in many ways; including support to local charities and The Greater Westerly Chamber of Commerce. Let Casa Della Luce cater for your next party. We offer options to serve 6-300 guests !
Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

Had a swordfish dish with clams, gnocchi, and a creamy pesto sauce. Mind has officially been blown! Everything they offer is awesome.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

We've gone to this restaurant a number of times and have never been disappointed. The pasta dishes are fresh and light, the pizza is to die for, and we've really enjoyed the daily specials, especially the fresh fish dishes. You really can't go wrong here, the staff is pleasant and attentive, and the outside patio is a real nice touch!

Reviewed July 24, 2013

My daughter and I come here once in a while and need to make a point of coming more often!!
I have always been a fan of the pizza but the Buffalo Chicken and the BBQ Chicken are by far the best in the area!! The Buffalo has a bite but not overpowering....nice blend of bleu cheese, celery and sauce and the BBQ is perfect!! My daughter loves the Caesar salad as well as the home made pasta, although we are pizza fanatics and get that the most.....The staff is personable and the owner stopped by our table to see how everything was....look forward to going again!! ----Heather & Meg

Reviewed July 7, 2013

1- the staff was super friendly right from the minute I walked in. My order wasn't ready (I was a little early) so I was offered/given a pizza sample. Tasty! 2- the food was great. The pizza was as great as the sample. It was a huge pizza at a very reasonable price. Would eat here again!!

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed June 10, 2013

My wife and I have done take out pizza MANY times and we always enjoy the pizza! One of the better pizza restaurants in the Westerly Area. We have dined in twice and both times a good experience. Tonight we had Veal Parm and Chicken Parm. The Veal was an actual LARGE veal chop (bone and all) breaded and fried, like most Veal Parm dishes. It was REALLY good, as was my wife's chicken Parm. Both cooked perfectly. Ceasar salad was excellent, though would have liked a bit more dressing...and the ONLY reason I can't give an Excellent rating is the Tomato Sauce (Gravy). It really had too much acidity and needs to be balanced with more sweetness. I am not partial to any particular sauce (though I love Pat Orlando's near perfect sauce and West Valley Inn in West Warwick RI), but this one really needs to have something to balance acidity. Otherwise, great service (Hillary was awesome), very good food, and will be coming back for pizza and more.