Open today: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
10/10 recommend

10/10 recommend HeliBlock! I surprised my husband with a flying lesson and tour for his birthday... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
emilywhipple17
Newport, Rhode Island
Add this to your bucket list!

I booked the lighthouse tour as a surprise for Valentine’s Day but had to reschedule because of the... read more

Reviewed February 26, 2021
A9919IUtoriam

All reviews helicopter ride amazing experience great pilot block island pilot josh lighthouse tour bucket list once in a lifetime the entire experience explained everything rhode island tristan informative courtesy bi gifts
Selected filters
Reviewed July 27, 2019

We decided on a whim to go for a helicopter ride for the first time, and we were not disappointed!!! Highly suggest this experience, with this crew and company!! 10 stars out of 10!!!!

Reviewed July 23, 2019

As a birthday gift, we took our grandson on the Block Island helicopter ride. Words cannot describe the beauty and wonder of seeing our beloved island from on high. The day was spectacularly clear, and the water multi colors of blue. The view of the windmills added to the specialness of this excursion.

Regarding the pilot and his assistant: They are the BEST. Mike was considerate, informative, reassuringly putting us at ease. If there is only one thing you do on BI, make it the helicopter ride. The experience is priceless.

Reviewed July 10, 2019 via mobile

Heli was the best thing I did . Next time I’ll do a sunset tour . Staff very knowledgeable & respectfull. I think it’s for everyone . So give it a try . Might just shock you on how fun it is . Thanks for the memory .

Reviewed July 8, 2019

It was very easy to work with this company. The pilot we had was very calming and made the trip stress free. I am looking forward to doing it again some day.

1  Thank Chris C
Reviewed July 6, 2019 via mobile

I have been coming to Block Island for years and love everything about this beautiful island ...... I have seen the “Wind Farm” being built and now completed .....but the views from the helicopter are absolutely breath taking and offer a rare and amazing perspective I had never seen. If you have the time I highly recommend the “HellaBlock” helicopter tour ...... mid range package $114 .... for Wind Farm and once around the island, you will not be disappointed. Our pilot , Mike and his assistant Trevor were amazing !!