Open today: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
HeliBlock Block Island helicopter ride.

Pleasant personality, very knowledgeable about the area. Able to answer any questions. Smooth ride... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Pb110607
via mobile
Charter to block island

We took a charter flight to block island . Our pilot Michael was very polite and kind . We had an... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Kimmie S
via mobile

All reviews helicopter tour an amazing experience great pilot his assistant block island breathtaking views watch hill informative crew company mike ride fun summer
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

As a birthday gift, we took our grandson on the Block Island helicopter ride. Words cannot describe the beauty and wonder of seeing our beloved island from on high. The day was spectacularly clear, and the water multi colors of blue. The view of the windmills added to the specialness of this excursion.

Regarding the pilot and his assistant: They are the BEST. Mike was considerate, informative, reassuringly putting us at ease. If there is only one thing you do on BI, make it the helicopter ride. The experience is priceless.

Reviewed July 10, 2019 via mobile

Heli was the best thing I did . Next time I’ll do a sunset tour . Staff very knowledgeable & respectfull. I think it’s for everyone . So give it a try . Might just shock you on how fun it is . Thanks for the memory .

Reviewed July 8, 2019

It was very easy to work with this company. The pilot we had was very calming and made the trip stress free. I am looking forward to doing it again some day.

1  Thank Chris C
Reviewed July 6, 2019 via mobile

I have been coming to Block Island for years and love everything about this beautiful island ...... I have seen the “Wind Farm” being built and now completed .....but the views from the helicopter are absolutely breath taking and offer a rare and amazing perspective I had never seen. If you have the time I highly recommend the “HellaBlock” helicopter tour ...... mid range package $114 .... for Wind Farm and once around the island, you will not be disappointed. Our pilot , Mike and his assistant Trevor were amazing !!

Reviewed July 3, 2019 via mobile

We had a really great pilot. Unfortunately I can’t remember his name but he was excellent! This was a great experience and I’d definitely do it again!! We had so much fun and it’s a great way to see the whole island!!