Open today: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
AMAZING EXPERIENCE

Highlight of the summer was a tour of the Block Island Bluffs and trip home to Westerly courtesy of... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
luv2travel221
Boston, Massachusetts
Tour of island

The entire experience was wonderful ; from beginning to end! Private pick up at our Inn started the... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
jenniferleechanner
Huntington, New York
via mobile

All reviews helicopter tour an amazing experience great pilot his assistant block island breathtaking views watch hill informative crew company mike ride fun summer
Selected filters
Reviewed July 10, 2019 via mobile

Heli was the best thing I did . Next time I’ll do a sunset tour . Staff very knowledgeable & respectfull. I think it’s for everyone . So give it a try . Might just shock you on how fun it is . Thanks for the memory .

Reviewed July 8, 2019

It was very easy to work with this company. The pilot we had was very calming and made the trip stress free. I am looking forward to doing it again some day.

1  Thank Chris C
Reviewed July 6, 2019 via mobile

I have been coming to Block Island for years and love everything about this beautiful island ...... I have seen the “Wind Farm” being built and now completed .....but the views from the helicopter are absolutely breath taking and offer a rare and amazing perspective I had never seen. If you have the time I highly recommend the “HellaBlock” helicopter tour ...... mid range package $114 .... for Wind Farm and once around the island, you will not be disappointed. Our pilot , Mike and his assistant Trevor were amazing !!

Reviewed July 3, 2019 via mobile

We had a really great pilot. Unfortunately I can’t remember his name but he was excellent! This was a great experience and I’d definitely do it again!! We had so much fun and it’s a great way to see the whole island!!

Reviewed June 10, 2019 via mobile

We had an amazing experience on our helicopter tour. Our pilot was fun, professional, personable, and accommodating. We will definitely be flying with HeliBlock in the future and can’t wait!

Date of experience: June 2019