Open today: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Vacation scenic view

We went to Block Island on August 29th 2019 to view the island we took the heliblock helicopter... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Glenda S
Mechanicville, New York
via mobile
No parachute needed!

Tristan was an awesome pilot and gave us a great experience! I was a little nervous at first but... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
loveusvi
Wolcott, Connecticut
via mobile

All reviews helicopter ride block island awesome pilot beautiful island an amazing experience his assistant smooth ride breathtaking views watch hill tristan crew company informative summer
Selected filters
Reviewed July 8, 2019

It was very easy to work with this company. The pilot we had was very calming and made the trip stress free. I am looking forward to doing it again some day.

1  Thank Chris C
Reviewed July 6, 2019 via mobile

I have been coming to Block Island for years and love everything about this beautiful island ...... I have seen the “Wind Farm” being built and now completed .....but the views from the helicopter are absolutely breath taking and offer a rare and amazing perspective I had never seen. If you have the time I highly recommend the “HellaBlock” helicopter tour ...... mid range package $114 .... for Wind Farm and once around the island, you will not be disappointed. Our pilot , Mike and his assistant Trevor were amazing !!

Reviewed July 3, 2019 via mobile

We had a really great pilot. Unfortunately I can’t remember his name but he was excellent! This was a great experience and I’d definitely do it again!! We had so much fun and it’s a great way to see the whole island!!

Reviewed June 10, 2019 via mobile

We had an amazing experience on our helicopter tour. Our pilot was fun, professional, personable, and accommodating. We will definitely be flying with HeliBlock in the future and can’t wait!

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed June 9, 2019

My husband and I went to Block Island for the day with no real plans other than renting a moped to tour the island. In our travels, we passed the airport and noticed the sign for helicopter tours so we took a detour. I was very impressed with the customer service on the ground so we decided to splurge on the North Light Helicopter Tour and I'm glad we did. I felt safe right from the start with Tristan, our pilot. He explained everything in detail and was a great guide. He made sure to tell us when photo opportunities were coming up. The helicopter itself with modern and comfortable - and even had AC. I 100% recommend taking a Heliblock tour if you are in Block Island!!

Date of experience: June 2019