Open today: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Block island

Heli was the best thing I did . Next time I’ll do a sunset tour . Staff very knowledgeable... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Damewin
via mobile
A Bucket List Must Do !!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
ANGLOFMUZIK
Middletown, Connecticut
via mobile

All reviews helicopter tour great pilot block island watch hill crew mike ride fun
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I have been coming to Block Island for years and love everything about this beautiful island ...... I have seen the “Wind Farm” being built and now completed .....but the views from the helicopter are absolutely breath taking and offer a rare and amazing perspective I had never seen. If you have the time I highly recommend the “HellaBlock” helicopter tour ...... mid range package $114 .... for Wind Farm and once around the island, you will not be disappointed. Our pilot , Mike and his assistant Trevor were amazing !!

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We had a really great pilot. Unfortunately I can’t remember his name but he was excellent! This was a great experience and I’d definitely do it again!! We had so much fun and it’s a great way to see the whole island!!

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed June 10, 2019 via mobile

We had an amazing experience on our helicopter tour. Our pilot was fun, professional, personable, and accommodating. We will definitely be flying with HeliBlock in the future and can’t wait!

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed June 9, 2019

My husband and I went to Block Island for the day with no real plans other than renting a moped to tour the island. In our travels, we passed the airport and noticed the sign for helicopter tours so we took a detour. I was very impressed with the customer service on the ground so we decided to splurge on the North Light Helicopter Tour and I'm glad we did. I felt safe right from the start with Tristan, our pilot. He explained everything in detail and was a great guide. He made sure to tell us when photo opportunities were coming up. The helicopter itself with modern and comfortable - and even had AC. I 100% recommend taking a Heliblock tour if you are in Block Island!!

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed April 23, 2019 via mobile

Amazing!!! What an experience! Mike was an awesome pilot and really eased my scared 13 year old. She was all smiles and could t get enough of the tour! Unforgettable experience. So glad we did it!

Date of experience: April 2019