Open today: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Block island

Heli was the best thing I did . Next time I’ll do a sunset tour . Staff very knowledgeable... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Damewin
via mobile
Fantastic short trip with a great pilot and staff.

It was very easy to work with this company. The pilot we had was very calming and made the trip... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Chris C

All reviews helicopter tour block island watch hill pilot crew mike ride fun
Selected filters
Reviewed June 9, 2019

My husband and I went to Block Island for the day with no real plans other than renting a moped to tour the island. In our travels, we passed the airport and noticed the sign for helicopter tours so we took a detour. I was very impressed with the customer service on the ground so we decided to splurge on the North Light Helicopter Tour and I'm glad we did. I felt safe right from the start with Tristan, our pilot. He explained everything in detail and was a great guide. He made sure to tell us when photo opportunities were coming up. The helicopter itself with modern and comfortable - and even had AC. I 100% recommend taking a Heliblock tour if you are in Block Island!!

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed April 23, 2019 via mobile

Amazing!!! What an experience! Mike was an awesome pilot and really eased my scared 13 year old. She was all smiles and could t get enough of the tour! Unforgettable experience. So glad we did it!

Date of experience: April 2019
1  Thank roslyn73
Reviewed September 3, 2018

The Heliblock ride was truly amazing! I was a bit nervous about the trip, but honestly, it was incredibly relaxing! It was more relaxing than renting mopeds on Block Island. :) The ride is so smooth, Take off was a breeze and the landing was as soft as a pillow. I loved seeing Westerly, Watch Hill and Block Island from the air. The crew is so down to earth, knowledgeable and accomodating. I would recommend to anyone because it was such a fun time and not scary. I truly didn't want the ride to end. Thank you for a wonderful memory, Heliblock!

Date of experience: September 2018
1  Thank Randi G
Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

What a great trip. Beautiful views. Nice to see Westerly/ Warch Hill from a different angle. Highly recommend this trip for everyone!
Great service from Heliblock. Will do it again. Planning on making Christmas gifts for our kids to experience

Date of experience: August 2018
1  Thank Family195
Reviewed July 23, 2018 via mobile

Had a great experience here! We arrived at the place the people were very friendly and we were up in the air in no time! Piolet was fantastic and made it a very enjoyable and interesting ride. It was just beautiful, couldn't believe the sights! Highly recommend

Date of experience: July 2018