“Constantly good food and friendly service”
Review of Jack's Penang

Jack's Penang
Ranked #36 of 85 Restaurants in West Warwick
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 16, 2012

There is a wide assortment of foods on the menu and they now have a sushi bar. We have been going to this restaurant from the opening and it is one our favorites. They're very friendly and the service is always good. I highly recommend this one.

1  Thank 21,352

Reviewed February 24, 2012

We have been going to Jacks since it opened. The food is always fresh,hot and absolutely delicious. Jack, the owner always comes to our table to check on things. He is so friendly. We have made this our favorite Friday night place to eat out with all of our friends. Anyone who hasn't tried it is missing out. By the way, they make a killer scorpion bowl. Thanks Jack

2  Thank susan l
Reviewed February 1, 2012

Well I have a business (Mardin Barber Shop) and live in the Town of West Warwick and never once been to Jackie Panang's. What made me go, a Restaurant.com coupon. Was my girl and I disappointed, absolutely not. The services was excellent, and friendly. Name Chow a Vietnamese food, was on the menu, and I had that as an appetitizer and it was the best I have ever had. Most who attempt to make this the cover is so thick its like biting into rubber. It was as perfect as I remembered while serving in Viet Nam.

The owner was so confident he said if its not the best you've ever had, he'd take it off the bill. Well the rest of what Angel and I had to eat was absolutely perfect. So if your looking for assorted asian foods, don't hesitate for you will not regret eating here.

2  Thank Frank M
Reviewed December 28, 2011

Before it was Jack's Penang, it was Jacky's Galaxy. I've been going there with my family since we first moved to Rhode Island, and the quality hasn't changed. The menu is practically the same. We go there almost once a month, and I've never been disappointed. Their food is sublime, and the atmosphere is comfortable. I love the Sizzling Beef with Black Pepper

1  Thank Brandon L
Reviewed November 3, 2011

Jack's Penang, Fine Asian Fusion (formerly Jackie's Galaxie) has become our local "go-to" Asian restaurant.
Everything we've gotten there in the past few months has been great.
A new appetizer is Roto Chanai, listed as Indian, is a Malasian bread, with Indian roots, served with a curry sauce - absolutely delicious.
Jack's also has a very nice bar.

(The web site isn't very full, but we don't eat at web sites.)

1  Thank raccy1