“My Home Away From Home”

Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in West Warwick
Tucson, Arizona
“My Home Away From Home”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

I was impressed by not only the upkeep and attractiveness of the hotel, but I was also very pleased by the warm welcoming I received from the front desk staff. Michael and Jenn were like family to me they met my every need while I stayed there. McKayla was the original person i spoke to while we were experiencing storms in KC and was the person who made sure I would not have any problems checking in if the planes were delayed. I did not meet her since she left for vacation when I arrived.
The room was sufficient and efficient. I was comfortable and it was well worth the price. The grounds were kept up and the hotel was clean. Overall a wonderful experience.

Room Tip: I always like a 3rd floor so I don't have to listen to jumping children or a stampede of elephan...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Lee225, Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - West Warwick, responded to this review, March 28, 2013
Thank you very much for your comments about your recent stay at the East Providence Extended Stay America. We are very happy you enjoyed your stay.

Michael and Jenn are staples at our hotel and are there to meet the needs of every guest that walks in the front door. We are very pleased that they have displayed exemplary guest service skills yet again.

We are also very pleased that McKayla did her part in ensuring your room was available upon your arrival. She is very efficient in her job and is a true professional. We are very lucky to have her as a member of our team.

Thank you again for your comments. We will certainly share them with our staff as they will be pleased to hear that they continue to provide great hospitality!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed January 19, 2013

When in the area from the Mid Atlantic region I have stayed at this property on multiple occasions and foremost, the overall experience is consistent. From intake, through booking, to arrival and room assignment the service is effective, proactive, attentive, courteous and responsive. Unlike other experiences I have had where reception from the staff can be rigid and “one size fits all” … “take it or leave it” … dealing with several of the staff members at the front desk of this property was refreshing. True customer service. When I probed for special treatment … they delivered on the instances they could and politely explained otherwise when they could not. The room was clean, the amenities up-to-date, and the bed was very comfortable (if not more comfortable than my own). The property is hard to beat. You can easily pay more than twice the room rate at a nearby property and not get too much more for it!

Room Tip: I've stayed in rooms on the North side of the property ... very quiet despite the fact that it f...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Hotel M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - West Warwick, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
Thank you so very much for returning to stay with us each time you are in town, and for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. It is great to know that you have experienced consistent, courteous, and responsive service from our team each time you have been here, and to hear that our beds are more comfortable than the one you have at home? Well, that is a compliment indeed! Thank you again for your kind words. We look forward to your next visit!
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed January 2, 2013

have stayed here 6 times. good clean/safe hotel only 5 min from the airport and 10 min drive to providence for best restaurants in New England.. Jen at the front desk is wonderful. Can't go wrong at this place for the $. Even a free continental breakfast. Bravo!

Room Tip: stay on the 1st floor for easy out to parking lot
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Hotel M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - West Warwick, responded to this review, January 5, 2013
Thank you for your kind words. I am happy to read that you find our hotel to be not only convenient, but also clean and safe. Jen, the rest of our staff, and I look forward to your next visit!
Baldwin, New York
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Stayed in a "remodeled" room at end of first floor corridor. There was little noise from parking lot. Room was large, thoughtfully furnished, with generous desk space and bright lighting. Mattress was firm and comfortable. All the amenities were new, clean, and in good repair. Comfortable bath and pleasant shower, with ample water pressure and flow. TV offerings were good, included Showtime (a pleasant surprise). Kitchenette furnishings were scrupulously clean. Location is easy to reach from either of I-95 (8A or 8B) or RI 2 (to west of road). Easily reached from Newport within one-half hour. A terrific alternative to Newport's elevated room rates (even off-season); reachable in less time than Fall River, MA. Check-in receptionist was friendly and helpful; not so with check-out person. A complimentary breakfast is not offered because the hotel caters to the residential guest. There is no pool.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
TomW771, Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - West Warwick, responded to this review, November 17, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that you were so happy with everything from the size and design of your room, to the cleanliness of the dishware and utensils we provide, to the water pressure in your shower! Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you head to Newport!
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed November 3, 2012

I was in town for a long weekend and decided to stay at this Extended Stay. It was really convenient from the airport, Newport, supermarkets, mall and restaurants. Even though Hurricane Sandy left us without power, I was surprised to see the proactiveness of the hotel staff when I saw a notice with instructions on what we need to do in preparation of the hurricane and if the power should go out. Overall, we enjoyed our stay especially the ameneties in the room (fridge, stove, plates, eating utensils, etc.) which was clean upon our arrival. There is a flat screen TV in the room with limited stations (they have Showtime!), but you can bring your gaming console or HDMI cables so you can connect your laptop and watch Netflix.

The only minor complaint is that while I was happy that the mattress and boxspring had the protective covering (no bed bugs!) there was little by the way of padding for the "mattress pad" and the blankets were rather thin. Other than that we'll definitely stay here again!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
TomW771, Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - West Warwick, responded to this review, November 5, 2012
Thank you for sharing in the adventure of Hurricane Sandy, and for taking the time to write such a great review of your stay. I am so happy to read about how happy you were with the way we handled the situation, and about how pleased you were overall. I am also happy to be able to let you know that our bedding will all be updated by the end of the year (possibly even by the end of this month!). I hope that on your next visit to our area, you might stay with us again, and experience the upgrades for yourself!
Thank you once again for staying with us, and for sharing your experience with others.
Tamarac, Florida
Reviewed October 7, 2012

without the kids, husband and cleaning duties."
This is my 5th year of staying here for two weeks while on business - wouldn't stay anywhere else. 10 minute drive from airport. Greeted by long-time staff Jenn and Holly who are both friendly and professional. Great location to all major highways. Restaurants within walking distance - Texas Roadhouse, Ruby Tuesday's, Panera Bread, Dunkin Donuts, Outback and McDonalds. Grocery store across street as well as the local gym (which has agreement with hotel). Multi-plex movie theatre also nearby. Free Wi-fi and cable television. Rooms are clean and comfortable. This year I found new televisions, bedding and flooring. Cost is significantly less than other major hotels in the area for the longer term visit.
Added benefits: Kitchenette in room is well stocked. Full size refrigerator. Microwave. Iron and Ironing board. On-site laundry facilities. Weekly cleaning service with clean towels available as you wish. I'm already planning to stay here during my trip next year!
Thanks Extended Stay for being here and being so welcoming.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
TomW771, Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - West Warwick, responded to this review, October 12, 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm thrilled that you feel so welcome with us, and that you were surprised by the new televisions in our rooms. I am also happy to read that you continually find our hotel to be so clean and convenient, and that the amenities in our rooms work out so well for you. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us, and for your continued loyalty. We look forward to welcoming you back next year (or sooner!)
Bayville, New Jersey
Reviewed October 1, 2012

We were in RI for a wedding and short vacation in Newport. The night before the wedding we wanted to stay close to the church and Extended Stay was the best choice. Staff (Holly) was very friendly and helpful; guiding us through all the paperwork to check in. When we asked for some more pillows, she brought them to our room right away. Location is great, right across the street was a shopping center including Davids which had a wide array of cooked food to bring back to the room. Good location, rate, staff; this hotel hasit all! We will definitely be looking at Extended Stay America hotels for future travel.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
TomW771, Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - West Warwick, responded to this review, October 2, 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that you not only found our hotel to be convenient to the wedding location, but also that you were so happy with the treatment you received at the property. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Also consider these accommodations in or near West Warwick
La Quinta Inn & Suites Coventry/Providence
Hampton Inn Coventry-Warwick Area
NYLO Providence/Warwick
Best Western Airport Inn

Been to Extended Stay America - Providence - West Warwick? Share your experiences!