“Nice and Clean!”

Extended Stay America - Providence - West Warwick
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in West Warwick
Reviewed August 13, 2012

When my daughter and I first walked into our room we were pleasantly surprised to see a really clean room especially with a kitchenette attached. Not always do you feel comfortable in such hotel rooms for fear of bugs, but the hotel room was emmaculate. Also everyone from the customer service desk to the cleaning staff were very friendly and helpful making our 4-night stay enjoyable and really comfortable. I would reccommend this hotel to friends as well as stay there again. Nice places to eat close by as well.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
TomW771, Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - West Warwick, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2012

It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Providence - Airport - West Warwick. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. As you know, our unique suites are designed with you in mind. Offering amenities like a full refrigerator, stovetop, in-room WiFi access, personalized voicemail, and on-premise laundry in exceptionally priced rooms has led us to be the premier extended stay option in the industry. And with guests like you, we will continue to thrive.
I must say that I was especially happy to read your comments regarding the friendliness and helpfulness of our staff. We all try very hard to make our guests feel at home, and we truly appreciate your willingness to recommend us to others.

Reviewed August 9, 2012

This was our first time at an Extended Stay location and my wife and I were very impressed. Great staff, great rates, and the best nights sleep I've had on the road in a long time. From the moment we walked in the door we received first class treatment. The room was clean, spacious, and had many of the comforts of home. The bed was very comfortable. This location offers easy access to the highway and all area attractions. Highly recommended.

We have stayed at most of the hotels in the Warwick / West Warwick area, and Extended Stay is our new favorite.

Thanks for a great stay!
LC

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family

I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Providence - Airport - West Warwick. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to be a "home away from home" for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.
We are so very proud to be your new favorite hotel in the Warwick / West Warwick area. We thank you for your very kind words, and we look forward to seeing you here again. Please don't hesitate to call on me for your future stays here or at any other Extended Stay Hotels(sm) location.

Reviewed July 20, 2012

Hello all!! Stop in RI for a gig and headed to Connecticut for another one. I stayed here in West Warwick at Extended Stay America...staff excellent, rooms excellent, room rates excellent, highway access excellent...location location location!!
Highly recommend this hotel!!

Keep laughin y'all!!!!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
TomW771, Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - West Warwick, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2012

Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Providence - Airport - West Warwick. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America.

Reviewed July 11, 2012

This was another great stay at this Extended Stay! Great staff and never any problems with the rooms in the many times I have stayed here.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Management response:Responded July 16, 2012

I would like to thank you for your continued loyalty to our hotel, and for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Providence - Airport - West Warwick. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a ""home away from home"" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

Reviewed May 21, 2012

I will begin by telling everyone out there to stay at this hotel. It is VERY accessable to Rt1, 2, 4 and 95 and has many restaurants right there within a 1/4 mile. The hotel was clean when we pulled up and we were greeted with a smiling face from a woman (I can't remember her name) saturday night. The room was set at a comfortable temprature for us when we walked in and was clean. The bed was comfortable and what more could you ask for? I went to go to Newport and it was about a 25 minute drive. I've got lots of memories from this trip that I will carry for a life time, next time I return, I'll most certainly stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - West Warwick, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2012

Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area, and would love to be a part of more great memories for you! Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

Rooms and bath are nicely remodeled, carpeting and floors. Good area, near Dave's Market that has a lot of prepared foods to stock the fridge with. 5 minutes to East Greenwich's Hill & Harbor district that is both trendy and new-englandy. The beds are not comfortable however and the bedding is not heavy enough for my comfort.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - West Warwick, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Extended Stay America Providence - Airport - West Warwick. We are committed to providing every guest with outstanding accommodations, so I was pleased to read your remarks about your room. Of course, I was disheartened to read that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory. For that I am truly sorry.

We know that you have several lodging options, which is why it is so important to us that we provide you with a clean, comfortable room at an affordable price. We recognize that if our guests can't get a good night's sleep, they won't return, so we've chosen bedding that we hope best suits their needs. I do take seriously your concern, and promise that we will continue to look for ways to make sure every guest is as comfortable as possible when staying with us.

Reviewed April 18, 2012

Good location close to 95, restaurants and shopping. I come up couple times a year to visit
my dad and it is fine for me to spend one night. Wouldnt spend a vacation here no amenities on site. But overall good deal for the money, dunkin donuts right next store. It works great for my purposes. Desk staff is very. Ice and helpful

• Stayed: April 2012

Thank you so very much for your review of Extended Stay America Providence - Airport - West Warwick. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.

Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest the next time you come to the area to visit your dad, be it for one night, or for a longer vacation. Once again, thanks for your kind words.

Also consider these accommodations in or near West Warwick
Hampton Inn Coventry-Warwick Area
La Quinta Inn & Suites Coventry/Providence
NYLO Providence/Warwick
Extended Stay America - Providence - Warwick

Been to Extended Stay America - Providence - West Warwick? Share your experiences!