“Incredible”

Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in West Warwick
Greenfield, Massachusetts
“Incredible”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Incredible hotel. Seemed like everything was new. Very clean and quiet. Courteous and friendly staff. The room was an excellent size for the two days we were there. It had everything you'd need for an even longer stay. Everything was in excellent condition. The breakfast in the morning was a typical Marriott free breakfast. But, it was good as always..:)

Room Tip: Fourth floor, lower 400 area. Nice and quiet.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Yulee, Florida
Reviewed March 11, 2013

This hotel is clean, but it needs an update. Usually when you stay at a Marriott they leave 1 foam plate and plasticware in the microwave in case you microwave your own meal. I like this about Springhill. There was no plasticware left in the microwave, so I had to get dressed and go back downstairs to get it. The room itself was clean. The front desk woman was very friendly. It does have a gym and pool. It's a good hotel if you're on the road for work. There is a nice TV in the room, and the radio has an IPOD docking station. Overall, I'd stay here again, but it's not as up to date as other Marriotts.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Mary L
Exeter, Rhode Island
Reviewed February 9, 2013

I cannot say enough about Courtney at the front desk. I came in looking for a place to stay for me, my husband, and our dog, due to losing power and heat at our home as a result of the blizzard on Feb 8-9, 2013. After being told at numerous other hotels that there were no rooms to be had, I was feeling quite discouraged and weary. Courtney recognized my obvious distress, and was very reassuring as she found me the last available room in the property. The room was very nice, clean and comfortable. Since it was only the storm that brought me here, I hope not to stay here again, but I would absolutely recommend it to anyone needing accommodations in Rhode Island.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Jerri K
New Delhi, India
Reviewed December 12, 2012

Excellently built property, good breakfast and dinner!

Pros:

1) Good sized rooms
2) Good internet speed
3) Cozy bed
4) Good choice of TV channels, one of the best from all the hotels I have stayed at
5) Nice lobby area

Cons:

1) Distance b/w hand wash and toilet - can be discomforting to some
2) Avg toiletries

Overall, a very good hotel, I would recommend it over Marriott's Residence Inn where I am currently staying!

Room Tip: Chose higher floors, it generally quiet!
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Mount Juliet
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Stayed here October, 2012. The rooms I stayed in (I checked out then back in for an extra day) were both newly remodeled and in good working order. Very clean, as usual for this brand. Service was very friendly and helpful. Only downside was not getting my bill under the door. minor inconvenience. breakfast was lackluster, but they are all pretty much the same these days aren't they? Great location and easy to get to and from I-95!

Burlington, Vermont
Reviewed October 11, 2012

I stayed overnight at this hotel and found my suite to be incredibly comfortable, artistically decorated, and the customer service was fantastic! Check in was quick and courtious, and the restaurant recommendation to go to the Eleven Forty Nine Restaurant for dinner was perfect. In the room, I found the decor to be incredibly aesthetically pleasing and soothing in color and design. I was also pleased to find Paul Mitchell shampoo and conditioner in the room versus the usual miscellaneous no-brand shampoo and conditioner you sometimes find at hotels. It was a nice touch! I would definitely stay here again, especially considering how reasonable the price of the stay was.

Winthrop, Massachusetts, United States
Reviewed October 10, 2012

My wife and I travel together for business and having the suite style room with an area to work, a fridge and microwave, extra seating area are really appreciated. The room was clean, the wifi worked, and we had no complaints - just a spacious and comfortable room that worked great for our needs.

The area is located just off of Route 2 - a busy multi-lane road with extra large restaurant chains and retail stores. It's nice that the hotel is far enough away from this road that the noise is not a factor in the room. You're not going to walk out of the hotel and step into a park or quaint little village, but it is located close to major highways and easy to get around. We grabbed dinner (burger and wings) at Smokey Bones (pretty good - above average) and used the local supermarket and Lowes a few times to get things we needed. Don't bother with the chinese take out place whose menu is at the front desk - just not very good food.

The breakfast buffet is not the best food but there are enough choices that we did eat breakfast there every day, saving us money and time in the mornings. They offer some fresh fruit and yogurt along with their not so great muffins, bagels, pre-cooked eggs and sausage patties. The coffee was mediocre but acceptable enough. We grabbed our food and took it with us. The eating area was busy every morning and we preferred eating on the go.

Room Tip: We stayed in a newly renovated room according to the front desk. We were on the fourth floor which a...
Also consider these accommodations in or near West Warwick
Extended Stay America - Providence - West Warwick
La Quinta Inn & Suites Coventry/Providence
NYLO Providence/Warwick
Residence Inn Providence Coventry

Been to SpringHill Suites Providence West Warwick? Share your experiences!