This hotel is a pretty nice property with clean rooms. It's located near the highway, but at a quiet street, so you don't hear any noise from the highway.
- Fairly newly refurbished, so the property looks nice.
- Clean rooms with sink, microwave, and small fridge.
- Free hot breakfast is decent, with sausage egg muffin. Milk, yogurt, make-your-own pancake, cereal, muffin, bagel, and juices are also provided.
- Pool looks dirty, so the we didn't allow the kids to go there.
- When hurricane Irene hit the area, we lost power for about 4-6 hours. Maybe I expected too much, but the hotel only provided free bottled water. Ice cream and snacks would've been nice.
Overall, a very good choice for the area if you're on a budget.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your SpringHill Suites Providence West Warwick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites By Marriott Providence West Warwick Hotel West Warwick
- Springhill Suites West Warwick
- West Warwick Springhill Suites