“Friendly place”

Best Western West Greenwich Inn
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in West Greenwich
Reviewed December 11, 2013

Staff were very friendly and helpful there were some very interesting walk around areas nearby. And the sunsets in one of them had a fantastic view. Wish I could share a picture with you. We went during off season and the pool and Jacuzzi were left all to ourselves. Made for some very romantic moments.. wink.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Best Western West Greenwich Inn

Reviewed November 30, 2013

Stay was very pleasurable and very accomadating - encountered no problems what so ever would definetaly stay at a Best western again stay very enjoyable - easy access parking and access t room - staff very accomadating

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 18, 2013

Hotel grounds were nicely landscaped. Inside was clean and neat. Room was very clean and comfortable. I had no issues with this hotel and will stay here again. Staff was helpful as well. The jacuzzi was a little cold but the breakfast was very good.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 17, 2013

This is pretty much what I look for in a hotel, except for the items I mention below. It's inexpensive (I paid non-refundable via internet in advance), fairly quiet, doesn't have any perceptible odors. The gap under the door was about a full inch: perhaps that's one reason it was too easy to hear a patron of a nearby room loudly shutting a door at 5 AM. The shower was okay; I like a strong shower. Perhaps being on the bottom floor instead of the second would be better for that, perhaps not. The breakfast was simple, somewhat bland: scrambled eggs in bulk, potato cubes called home fries, coffee, oatmeal in packets which you can "cook" using water that's not hot enough to burn you. There's a waffle maker and a pancake maker and other items available, but I didn't try them. For the price - I paid about 70 - it was a good deal.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

My friend and I stayed three nights for a girls weekend getaway. The room itself was nice enough. There was a cobweb slowly creeping its way down in front of our room, but after we informed the front desk it was taken care of no problem.

The breakfast was ok. The pancake machine was cool, but the pancakes weren't the greatest. The home fries were good and I was fine with eating cereal. The coffee, however, was disgusting. Luckily, there is a Dunkin Donuts right down the road.

The indoor pool was pretty nice. It was not heated very well, but for me it was warm enough to swim in even though it was November. The hot tub was also nice. It could have been hotter, but again, it was good enough for me.

Overall it was a nice place. I would stay there again, but I would also look into other options in the area.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 13, 2013

My fiance and I stayed at the Best Western in West Greenwich last november (2012) and this november (2013). We chose to stay here due to the great value on the rate we received (online rate), and the location is quiet and away from everything. The only thing that I would have liked to see more of was any accomodations to my request. I wasn't sure if we were put in the corner room because of my request, but we weren't informed. I had requested for anything that could be done to accomodate our 7 year anniversary without a high fee. But it's not a deal breaker for me. We still enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 7, 2013

Nice location, pretty setting, and comfortable room. It was very convenient for our road trip to New England. The breakfast was pretty good, eggs a little watered down tasting, but overall good. The breakfast room attendant however talked a lot and stood right in the front of the room talking with customers for the entire time we were in the breakfast room. It was a little annoying. She did keep everything up there.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Comfort Suites
#1 of 3 in West Warwick
Best Western Airport Inn
NYLO Providence/Warwick

Been to Best Western West Greenwich Inn? Share your experiences!