“Good Food, Convenient table service dining at Watch Hill Beaches”
Review of Olympia Tea Room

Olympia Tea Room
Ranked #1 of 8 Restaurants in Watch Hill
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
Reviewed August 7, 2014

My husband and I enjoyed a late lunch here on an August weekday. Food was fresh and well prepared. Pleasant but not formal table service dining. We had no issues with the staff as others mentioned - they met but didn't exceed expectations.

2  Thank KAS_QU_NYC

Reviewed August 5, 2014

Its noisy and crowded in the summer but the food is good and its price and value are great. They move you in quickly and there always seems to be room at the bar.

Reviewed August 2, 2014

My wife and I love this place, and return year after year. The food is delicious, the menu creative. I enjoy the cocktails and sangria. The mussels over pasta is my favorite. The staff is very helpful. I would rate this as my favorite restaurant in New England.

Reviewed August 1, 2014

Just trying to get in the restaurant was a horrible experience for us. From the snotty hostess to the rude owner, we took our business elsewhere just over the border in Stonington, CT, which I would advise anyone looking for great restaurants nearby and without the attitude.

3  Thank ALPO1269
Reviewed July 31, 2014

Not that hard to get a table on Friday Noon. Nice peeps. Good service, fresh well presented, delicious food. Really the only other option for great dining in Watch Hill outside of the Ocean House!!

1  Thank stuperry