“Nasty owner,uncaring servers”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Don't go !!!!!!!! My mistake. Nasty pompous and mediocre food. Should not be in the business of. catering to public Shun

3  Thank pauliea

Reviewed July 4, 2013

Thank You! ......... for your extensive wine list. So many food places serve cheap wine and charge way too much for it to keep costs low. Finally, I found someplace that I can have my Carpaccio and glass of wine. Please don't change a thing.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

My family of 11 went to this restaurant to have dinner. We were told we could not be seated for a half hour. As we had 4 children, we asked if we could sit separately as there were different tables and booths available. The owner stated it was not their policy to break up large parties and would not accommodate our request. I saw this to be ridiculous and uncaring. What would the difference have been if we walked in separately in groups of 4. He just did not care !!!

3  Thank KML-CT
Reviewed June 29, 2013

It's a good thing the Olympia Tea Room is good food with a wide selection because it is the only place in town to eat if you are looking for a sit down establishment. We ate there 3 times..twice for lunch and once for dinner and the food was consistently good. The prices are on the high side but not outrageous. You are clearly paying for location and atmosphere. I would go back without question.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Today my husband and I drove to Watch Hill, Rhode Island to celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary. After walking around the village and beaches, we decided to have lunch. We looked at the menu that was posted outside and thought it would "do".

I had the fish and chips which was as good as any that I have had in Cape Cod. The portion of the fish was extremely large and it was cooked to perfection. It was very easy to know that the fish was very fresh. My husband had a roast beef sandwich with cheese and LOVED it. Again, the portion was very large and the flavor excellent.

We both would strongly recommend the Olympia Tea Room when visiting Watch Hill, Rhode Island. The server, Torie, was very pleasant and attentive. She gave us a carafe of water and checked in on us frequently. The restaurant very clean and the atmosphere typically New England waterfront. The rest rooms were clean and well stocked.

This gets a 5 star from us!