“Great Value with Pets”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Warwick Providence Airport
Ranked #12 of 16 Hotels in Warwick
“Great Value with Pets”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

Overall great value with pets N/C for two dogs. Better than what you would expect for price. Close to downtown 10 minutes. Plenty of shopping and food in town that is 5 min. away. DD across street. Did not do breakfast but looked eatable.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Reviewed November 19, 2012

I've stayed at La Quinta many times & everytime I do it's always a pleasant experience. The staff is pleasant, the rooms are clean & the beds are amaziny comfortable. The breakfast is is set out nicely & is a nice variety. I give everything an excellent rating.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I love this hotel they are very welcoming and great all together!! Please make sure you go and check out the hotel as well!! When I arrived they were very wonderful and easy and my exit was just as simple!! The breakfast was very healthy and yummy!!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed October 13, 2012

Thoroughly enjoyed the experience and staff. Great place and really close to the airport. Not much in the way of dinner options close by other the Italian place, that was way too pricey even by New York standards.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

montreal
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Our first night was a bit uncomfortable for us, we reserved a month ago for a King sized bed but still ended up with a 1-full bed and the room was near the elevator. The hassle could have been prevented if:

(1) La Quinta respected the policy regarding reservation [I will still be charged anyway if I didn't show up the night I reserved] ; and

(2) there was no overbooking on La Quinta's part. I guess when we were not yet checked in at 4pm, the staff thought we were not coming and decided to give our room to another customer who booked through priceline.

Add to this, I reserved through LQ.com not priceline.com. I called La Quinta's Customer Service (1-800 number on website) to check on the policy of the hotel and yet the person my husband spoke with tried to reason out by saying: maybe you booked with priceline or even the fact that I did not click on the reservation online that I have 2 kids with me. My reason for not including my 2 kids on the reservation is that I can never book a King-sized bed if I add the kids. My kids are aged 2 & 5 and we like sleeping on one bed (2 kids in between me & my husband). It's just too lame for an excuse why I lost the bed/ room I reserved. LQ's Customer Service representative opted to give us the first night free. Becky (LQ staff) addressed our concerns properly. She brought a crib on our first night so we can at least have one of our kids sleep on it. On the second day we moved to a better room with a king-sized bed.

When we checked out last Monday, we were still charged for the first night but I informed the front desk that our first night was free and she gladly made the adjustment. I just hope everybody learned a lesson in what happened. I learned that I should just call when reserving a room at La Quinta so I can specify that I strictly need a King-sized bed for my family. We are not "hard to deal with" customers and I know that La Quinta's employees just want to please their customers' needs. All ended well. Looking forward to staying at La Quinta the next time I'm in Rhode Island.

add-on:
(1) If you're a light sleeper and you're staying on the 5th floor you may want to bring ear plugs, I don't know if the noise is an airplane passing but it's periodical and lasts for about 3 seconds or so.
(2) you may want to assess how many rooms in the hotel are occupied so you can schedule your breakfast; sometimes it gets too crowded; they only have one waffle maker (we're used to LQ in Plattsburgh NY with 2 waffle makers)

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family