All reviews the club lounge front desk providence airport indoor pool fitness center rhode island complimentary breakfast alex ihop runway shuttle pvd tournament
Reviewed September 5, 2018

This hotel in no way deserves to be called a Sheraton. It was so run down, dirty, and left without attention for decades that we cut our 3 night stay down to 1, and hated every minute of the one night. The hotel is dirty, like turnpike Red Roof Inn dirty. The staff is nearly non-existent and when someone does bother to appear at the front desk, they are rude and incapable of even the most basic of tasks. We demanded a refund and got it, which is about the only good thing I can say for this place. 0 stars if it were possible.

2  Thank NotASheraton
Reviewed September 4, 2018

Truth be told, I had a terrible experience at the Sheraton Providence Airport Hotel. The black-out shades in my room didn't work, and when I brought it to the attention of management, it wasn't fixed. The shower was a trickle, forcing me to move to a different room. The shower in THAT room worked, but the tub didn't drain properly. The wall outlet wasn't operating properly, and the coffee maker was inoperable.If I hadn't prepaid through Orbitz, I would have moved to a different hotel. All in all, it was as bad as you can get.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed September 3, 2018

I was at the hotel and they offer a great complimentary breakfast for all guests. There were only two employees and I was getting frustrated waiting. I went to the GM's office and had the opportunity to meet Bob. I told Bob what was happening and expected him to pick up the phone and call someone but he took off his jacket and went in the kitchen and started cooking. I was very impressed with his leadership ability. The hotel is not the same as it was in the 1990s as a 4 start hotel but the rooms were adequate but wish they were soundproof as you can hear almost everything through the doors.

Room tip: If you need to sleep ask them to put you near the air line crew or in a room at the end where you would not have as many people walking by.
Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed September 2, 2018

no tub plug said to use a gaterade cap. pool door locked couldn't swim loud music party at 11pm in rooom across from me front desk had no responds.key card didn't work fire drill @ nightmiserable stay

Room tip: don't stay here
Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

I appreciate a reasonably priced, well maintained, clean hotel. If you are looking for that, look elsewhere.

First of all, when safety tips are on you room key sleeve, you know there is a problem.

This is a run down dive. I have never stayed in a hotel where the elevator doors have been keyed with graffiti. The paint on the hallway walls is peeling. People were sitting outside on the curbs of the parking lot smoking. The line to check in was 4 deep. The check in staff was friendly but had body odor.

My room, only slightly better than the hallways, was clean, it seemed... but I couldn’t figure out how to turn on the lights, so I was not certain. Oddly there was a fancy mirror in the bathroom but the plastic tub was damaged, the toilet seat was old and rough, and there was a dirty spot on the floor.

The Marriott chain should be ashamed to have their name associated with such a place. I booked the room from their member site and I won’t make that mistake again.

Trip type: Traveled solo