“A breath of fresh air.”

Sheraton Providence Airport Hotel
Ranked #14 of 16 Hotels in Warwick
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed March 11, 2014

My wife and I got put in the Sheraton overnight due to a flight cancellation and they were absolutely wonderful and accommodating. We got upgraded to the club level where we were given free hors d'oeuvres and wine, and Alex in the club lounge was considerate and helpful. The rooms were spacious and incredibly comfortable and all of the staff was pleasant. We will definitely be using Sheraton in the future.

Room Tip: If you enjoy the finer side of life, consider upgrading to a club room. The extra amenities are defi...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Sheraton P, General Manager at Sheraton Providence Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2014

I am glad that your experience on this visit earned us your business in the future. Alex is a great ambassador for our team and everyone here cares about making you comfortable. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

they have improved the food at the club lounge and the service is terrific. ALex in the lounge, Mike and eric at the front desk, jessica and barb do a great job and Susan, Rob and Barb always make a great management team. THe shuttle drivers are the best..friendly and courteous..RIna in the morning really is a pleasant way to start your day

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Sheraton P, General Manager at Sheraton Providence Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2014

Thanks for the review. It is good to see that your fingers thawed out enough to type. We always appreciate the kind words from our most frequent guests. I am glad you have noticed the improvement in the Club. A lot of that came from listening to your feedback. We truly appreciate having you stay with us. We know you have choices and we are grateful that you choose to spend your time here.

Reviewed February 21, 2014

I really like Sheraton Hotels. Like all Sheratons this has the very comfortable bedding and bed which is one of my highest priorities. The rate was competitive so I could stay here instead of one of the other area hotels that are not as high of quality. The staff was friendly. The parking was convenient during my stay. The one area for improvement from my perspective is I prefer heating units to allow a fan to stay running versus cycling off and on. I would definitely stay here again if I am in the area.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for the note on your stay. Our heaters have certainly been getting a lot of use this year. I am sorry that the unit in your room disturbed your stay. They do kick on occasionally to reduce the possibility of freezing up. I am glad the rest of your stay went well. We always like reading that you wil be back. We look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

I chose this hotel because I have recently become an SPG Gold member and wanted to reap the crossover rewards with Delta airlines. My check in with Mike was smooth and pleasant. He upgraded me to a Club Room, which was nice. The room was nice, with new furnishings and the lobby appeared recently renovated. I'll certainly stay here again when flying out of T.F Green airport.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Sheraton P, General Manager at Sheraton Providence Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2014

I am glad Mike was able to make you feel welcome. Thank you for taking part in our crossover reward promotion. Hopefully you have a new home in when you are in town. We look forward to your future visits. Thank you for your loyalty as an SPG member.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

Great hotel that treated the people that stayed very well. Hotel was clean and staff were very accommodating and friendly. It was snowing really hard a the staff offered to move their cars so people could park next to the building. Hotel was completely booked but it didn't feel overcrowded. They treated us with respect. Thanks!

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends

Thank you for the nice note. We have had a lot of practice with "snowed in" guests this winter. It is always fun when our team is able to make the best of a difficult situation. We have great guests who really inspire our team to go above and beyond. We appreciate your business.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

The hotel is an older hotel, but is in decent condition for its age. The air conditioner in my room did not work. The hotel was a little noisy. Not enough sound proofing between rooms. If you are on the "first" floor, cell phone reception is poor because it is actually below the ground floor (second floor). The entrance and lobby are on the "second" floor.

The restaurant was poor. I went down for dinner and was given a menu that essentially only included a limited number of salads, sandwiches and soup. I asks the waitress and she said that was all they had. Another table questioned the selection and then she came out with the full menu. Any further guests that came were given the limited menu. The food was OK for hotel food and the prices were Sheraton Hotel food prices. If I'm paying the price, I expect better service than I received here.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for posting your review. I am sorry about the noise issues. We should have done better keeping some guests quiet during a busy weekend. Based on the comments we have reviewed we are taking the necessary steps to keep things quiet. We did present a weekend menu that was tailored to insure we were able to provide quick and friendly service. I am sorry if the selections did not connect with what you were looking for. We know everyone has unique needs and any failed attempt to fulfill those needs means we fell short of our high standards. We ceratinly want you to feel better after spending some time with us. I hope you will give us another opportunity on a future trip to the area.

Reviewed February 15, 2014

We arrived late on a Friday night and were given a room near the conference center on the second floor. The front desk staff were pleasant and professional. The room itself, as well as the public areas, was very clean. The furnishings were typical of most Sheraton Hotels, except that the beds definitely did not have the normal Sweet Sleeper mattresses. They were hard and rather uncomfortable. The heating/AC unit in the room also didn't seem to work correctly as the fan wouldn't stay on.

Our biggest complaint was the noise in the hallways. It wasn't the fault of the hotel, but between the party going on near our room in the conference center and the youth sports league staying on our floor, we hardly got any sleep. So, while the location is great, the staff were friendly and the rooms were very clean, the stiff mattresses and loud environment might make me look elsewhere next time.

• Stayed: February 2014

Thank you for completing a review on your stay. I am truly sorry about the noise, we understand the importance of a good night's sleep. I appreciate your understanding and your note will help me follow-up with our security team so we can improve our ability to handle these issues in the future. We do have Sweet Sleeper mattresses in all of our rooms, I was concerned about the comfort of your sleep. Please feel free to follow-up with me at sales.info@sheratonprovidence.com so I can look into it further. I hope you can come back and stay with us on a future visit.