“still coming back”

Sheraton Providence Airport Hotel
Ranked #13 of 16 Hotels in Warwick
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed July 24, 2012

just wanted to say how much i enjoy my home away from home..the front desk folks, Alex in the club lounge and the morning folks..friendly service all the time..Lisa is a very good manager and always acknowledges me when I'm there

Room Tip: all are good, not too much noise
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Sheraton P, General Manager at Sheraton Providence Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2012

Thank you for following up and posting your review on line. We truly enjoy you staying with us and look forward to seeing you again and again. I appreciate your kind words about Lisa and Alex. They certainly deserve the accolades.

There are newer reviews for Sheraton Providence Airport Hotel

Reviewed July 18, 2012

I think this hotel is one of the best business value hotels in Providence. I was pleased from the timing of the free shuttle to the hotel from the airport all the way through check out. The Sheraton Club level is a great service.

Room Tip: Sheratons Club level is great.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Sheraton P, General Manager at Sheraton Providence Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2012

Thank you for posting your comments. We know how the important the shuttle service to our guests who use the Providence Airport. Once you are here, we understand the expectations of our Sheraton Club Level and we deliver an experience that is unique and different from any other hotel at the airport. It was nice of you mention these services in your review.

Reviewed July 16, 2012

I stayed here with my wife in mid-July 2012 while on our way to Martha's Vineyard. The room was in perfect condition, with new carpet, drapes, and bathroom fixtures. I understand that the hotel has just completed a total transformation, and while the "Sheraton Blue" seems to be totally gone, the new colors work very well.

Parking was easy and we drove to downtown Providence for dinner. The trip into downtown was about 8 minutes.

I would recommend this Sheraton for anyone staying overnight in the Providence area who does not like to deal with parking issues or the higher cost of downtown hotels.. Since the renovation is complete, you can be assured of a nice room in excellent condition at a reasonable cost if you stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank timfromnj

Thank you for posting your review. It is always great when guests choose to stay with us when flying out of Providence's TF Green Airport. Additionally, I am glad you took advantage of our location and got to experience downtown Providence without all the hassels of being downtown. Thank you for choosing the Sheraton at the Providence Airport and please come back and see us soon.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

I usually do not write reviews, but we had an excellent stay at this hotel.
Is located very conviniently off the highway. Rooms are very sound proof, you do not hear the planes or your neighbors. As gold members we got upgraded to a suite and the bed was excellent. No problems getting extra pillows and blankets.
The club room was small, but we could always find a seat. The food at breakfast - eggs and bacon, cereal and fresh fruit and yogurt, several juices and milk - was repetitios but quite adequate.
Club breakfast and evening snack are available 7 days a week.
We are very satisfied with our stay and plan to return to this location.

• Stayed: July 2012
Management response:Responded July 12, 2012

Dear myjouney101, we truly appreciate the kind words. We always share on line reviews with our team members and yours will be a pleasure to discuss with our crew. Our location near TF Green airport make us convenient however it is the experiences we deliver that make our team special. We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

We always stay at this hotel when in RI and really enjoy our time there. We just spent 5 days during the July 4th holiday there and were upgraded to the Club Level. The breakfast in the club lounge is really nice- hot with bacon and eggs and other items as well. Our room was clean and well taken care of. We were never able to hear any noise from the airport at all. We found the desk personnel very gracious and helpful and we were just pleased in general. A good job done! Thanks, Sheraton!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Management response:Responded July 12, 2012

You are very welcome!!! Thank you for taking the time to post your review. It is nice to have our valued guests enjoy an extended stay with us, especially over a holiday. We look forward your next visit. Thank you for choosing Sheraton.

Reviewed June 29, 2012

I just wanted to thank you and your staff for the excellent service that we received during our two day stay at your hotel. We were traveling on vacation with three of our five kids and our seven year old lost his second front tooth earlier in the day. We have a family tradition that when you put the tooth under your pillow for the tooth fairy you put out a cup of water by the side of your bed and the tooth fairy leaves behind a color in the water and then you know what color your tooth fairy was. We arrived at the hotel and went down to the bar at about 9 pm and I asked the bartender on duty for some colored water and explained the background for my request, our son and 5 year old daughter were with us at the time. He was totally discrete and said that he would put a small cup of cranberry juice out that we could come down and get later when the kids were not with us. He never asked us or room number nor charge us for the cranberry juice. I did not get his name but please do tell him thank you, he help keep our family tradition going, and the innocence of a seven and five year old who still believe in the tooth fairy!!

Sarah Monroe Allen

Room Tip: All of the rooms are large and quiet and comfortable
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Management response:Responded July 3, 2012

I enjoy your story everytime I hear it! Thank you for sharing it on-line. I was able to talk to the team and we all enjoyed sharing different aspects of the story. Any time we can help carry on a family tradition is a special occasion for us. Creating special memories is like believing in the tooth fairy, it never gets old. Thank you for choosing Sheraton.

Reviewed June 21, 2012

I was on business in Warwick and my company booked a room here for me. What a mistake! An earlier post complained about the lower level (First floor) rooms, and they are still bad. The first room they gave me was room 101, went downstairs and the room was open and it looked like someone had sat on one of the beds. I went back up to lobby, complained and got another room on that floor. No refrigerator, there was no light on the desk, so it was impossible for me to do my work on my laptop at night. Was woken up at 10:00 P.M. by maintenance vacuuming up water from a flooded room next door, called the lobby and got no real response from them other than they were "aware of the problem". I will never go back here and recommend to my company that we not book here again.

Room Tip: Stay off the first floor
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Management response:Responded June 27, 2012

Dear Jeffrey4047, I am truly sorry. We have recently renovated all of guest corridors and all of our rooms have our fabulous Sweet Sleeper beds. Based on the information in your review I was able to check all the rooms around the room that flooded to insure our beds were in good shape. Although our rooms don't have refridgerators, they are available upon request. I have shared your comments with our front desk team. Like you, I was frustrated by the response of our team. I hope you will give us another opportunity to earn your company's business. Our location near TF Green airport makes us a great place to stay when you are doing business when coming to the Providence area. We would certainly appreciate your business.