Radisson Hotel Providence Airport
$105
Hampton.com
$113
Travelocity
Best Western Airport Inn(Warwick)(Great Value!)
$81
BestWestern.com
  • Breakfast included
$132
Hotels.com
All reviewsjohnson and wales universitylegal seafoodhospitality studentsan early flightprovidence airportking suiteparking lotan upgradefront desk staffrhode islandrental carshuttle servicelibationsinterncollegehallwaybedding
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Johnson and Wales University owns this hotel, and its Culinary Studies and Hospitality Studies students run the hotel (with supervision naturally) and prepare all the food (throughout the university) and do an outstanding job! Our stay was comfortable, and we received very good service throughout the weekend.

Room Tip: Top floor is best because walls are a bit thin.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 13, 2013

I arrived at 2:45 for a 3pm check-in. Upon arrival, I was told it would be about 10-15 more minutes, which I expected. I went back inside to the front desk at 3pm and was told it would be another 10 minutes. I went back inside at 3:15 and was told just a few more minutes. At about 3:25 I went back inside (That's 3 times so far) and was told my room was ready. When I verified that the room had a whirlpool, she said, oh no, I had the maid clean the wrong room, it will be about 10 more minutes, and then she proceeded to ask if I wanted something to drink, to which I replied, I just want my room, I had been traveling for 2 hours and was exhausted. Overall, I had gone back to the front desk a total of 5 times and finally got my room key after about 1 hour, by that time, I was going to just go to another hotel because that was my first experience at that hotel and it was not a good one. Once inside the room, it was fine!!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

This hotel serves as a teaching hotel for students at Johnson and Wales college. I would give them all A's! GREAT service and total client care. It is close to the airport, but no airport noise is heard. We will stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed January 30, 2013

My wife and I have stayed here three or four times, each time for 5 or 6 days, over the past year (2011-2012) on routine trips to Rhode Island. The rooms are not luxurious, but they have always been clean and comfortable and everything in the room (tv, internet, fridge, etc.) have always worked. The first thing you may notice is that you will be greeted by a gaggle of smiling JW kids at the front desk; they really are pleasant and do their best to accommodate your requests. The service was also good at the restaurant. But being Legal Seafood fans from way back, we usually choose to have dinner at the LSF located right next door.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank rico3820
Reviewed January 23, 2013

My husband was working in New Bedford Mass so we decided i would go there for News Years eve since he would not be able to get home. We like Radisson's so that is why we decided to stay there. The hotel was very nice, clean and the staff were wonderful. The Libations restaurant had a New Years Eve Special which was fabulous. It was very easy to get to also. Check was very quick and easy as was leaving the next day. If we are going to be in that area again, i would stay there. We also got the Bed and Breakfast for two and the breakfast meal was very very good also.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple