“Outstanding”

Radisson Hotel Providence Airport
Ranked #8 of 16 Hotels in Warwick
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed October 7, 2012

My husband and I spent our 26th Wedding Anniversary here and everything was perfect. The room was clean and beautifully furnished. The bedding was very high quality. The hotel staff were extremely professional and courteous. There is a beautiful courtyard in back. You would never know you were across the street from an airport.We dined at the hotel restaurant Libatons and we felt like we were in a 4 star restaurant. Would stay here again in a heart beat.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed October 6, 2012

Stayed here on business for one night. The staff was very friendly, but it was slightly odd that there were about 6 very young looking interns hanging around the check-in desk. The room was clean and comfortable with any amenity a business traveler would require. Although I always appreciate quality, I had a little trouble figuring out the sleepomatic bed considering I was practically a zombie from a very long week. I didn't really feel like reading an instruction manual late at night. The only other issue is that the room had a strong musty odor

I had breakfast at the hotel resaurant called libations. The meal was very good with excellent coffee. I did get a little annoyed that the staff was hanging out nearby at the bar socializing while I was trying to read some paperwork.

Nevertheless, I had a favorable experience overall and I would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 27, 2012

The Johnson and Wales staff is top notch. Breakfast was really great, and the waiter was friendly and informative. This was a pleasure trip to the area and the Radisson is convenient to most areas of the state. Room was clean and comfortable and the price was right. We'll go back again !

Room Tip: Convenient to airport and shuttle service provide. Park and Fly program available.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank robert g
Reviewed September 25, 2012

This excellent hotel is affilliated with Johnson & Wales Culinary Arts School of RI and is used as a training facility for their students. But by no means let that scare you. This is the best service oriented hotel I have stayed at in years. They are totally dedicated to serving you and making
your stay a pleasent one. I tried checking in at 9:30 am and check in wasn't till 3:00pm. No
problem, as the young lady at the desk asked me, what floor would you like, what bed configuration would you like and do I need any special consideration. Mind you the hotel was at 93% occupied at the time. I stayed 3 days and the hotel was over 90% occupied every day. This is a full service hotel. Restaurant, lounge, function rooms, heated pool, exercise room, high speed internet service and 24 hr shuttle service. The rooms are very clean and well equipped.

Room Tip: I have stayed in both wings of this hotel and have had no problems. I prefer the 1st floor as I ha...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed September 13, 2012 via mobile

I was very pleased with the courteous people working at this hotel...

Also great large room with comfortable bed, huge flat screen tv, great wifi in room...

I had to leave one day early for family emergency and hotel was very understanding about it; thanks a lot!

I arrived very late and left very early so I didn't try their breakfast or fitness center; next time maybe...

Thank for everything!!!

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank benoitleblanc
Reviewed September 11, 2012

My wife and I stayed at this hotel twice in one week, with a break in between at another hotel in another city. This Radisson Hotel is run by interns of a hotel management program in a nearby college. As such, they bend over backwards to help their guests. The shuttle driver even gave us a ride to the back parking lot because it was raining! He also gave us a ride to the Avis rental at the airport after our first night's stay (the hotel is right across from the airport, by the way, but plane noise was not a factor). Such service is wonderful, but other parts of the hotel experience were almost as good. The (included in the room price) breakfast was outstanding, not a buffet as you find in the less expensive hotels. The rooms were comfortable, clean, and felt like they had been recently renovated. If you like sleep-number beds, this place is for you! I rarely go out of my way to comment on hotels, but this one deserves it for their excellence.

Room Tip: Upgrade to a suite for not much more money. It is well worth it!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Carlton E
Reviewed September 10, 2012

I arrived in Providence, RI on business after a six hour flight delay and was exhausted. I've never stayed at this hotel but it was recommended by my manager and I was pleasantly surprised. The check-in staff was very friendly. I checked in around 10pm and requested room service and it was not a problem. The young woman who brought my food was also quite pleasant and very accommodating. The room itself was fine for me alone; however, I would probably chose larger accommodations if I were traveling in a party of two or more. The room itself was clean and comfortable and the only reason I do not give it a 5pt-rating is because my sleep number bed switch did not work and the one half of the bed's firmness was not to my liking and I was unable to adjust it. I did not complain to the hotel because I was only staying for one night. This hotel is conveniently located right outside of the airport but I was never disturbed by air traffic. If I am traveling in this area again on business, this hotel would certainly be among my preferred choices.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business